Investment Tips 2012
For all of you with any money left after this awful year, be aware of the
next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make
some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2012:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace
Co. .. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros. and Zesta Crackers join forces and
become: Poly-Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge
and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will call their newcompany
: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: PouponPants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name:
We are stuck with it. Pass the ketchup. - Rambo