Are you tired of all those sissy, mushy "friendship" poems that always sound good
but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that
really speaks of true friendship to people like you & me!
1. When you are sad, ...I well go get us some banana splits & and help you plot
revenge against the sorry ****/****ette who made you feel that way.
2. When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse
it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused, ...I will use little bitty words & speak real slow.
7. When you are sick, ...stay away from me until you're well again. I don't
want whatever you have.
8. When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ***. This is my oath, ...I
pledge 'til the end. Why you may ask? Because you're my friend!