y'all ready??? Lazyboys in the proper location, stocked up on yer favorite consumable potables, and snacks and vittles. checked the snack tray for the right distance from said recliner. tv polished and clean, spare batterys for the remote.
"ITS PARTY TIME GET'EM OUT"
MOE! LARRY! THE CHEESE!
Life Member the Elmer Fudd Hunt Club
I'd like to see them cap it by a public hanging of Feinstein, Kennedy, Boxer and a few others. Strip Soros naked and send him in a rowboat back to Europe. Now that, I'd pay real money to see.
The other day, the Talking Heads were talking about various private funding paying for this shindig - but I wonder how much tax money goes into it? It gets about ten million higher each inaugeration . . .
Kinda like Government salaries.
__________________ If you actually passed third grade English, let it show!
Adult Literacy is your friend.
Been watching confermation,only Senators against Condi at this time are Boxer and Kerry,wow,big surprise there,right!
The media mentioned that with the exception of Israel and Australia the rest of the world doesn't like President Bush.
WE HAVE BEEN AND STILL ARE BEING SOLD OUT!
the only thing that upsets me is that it's so sanitized and super duper tight security due to the terrorist crap. I know a high school teacher here who wanted to take his students to see it - he was told it'd cost 1000+ per kid plus clearance bla bla...
1. Tolerance of and support of legitimizing illegal aliens and immigration (my biggest annoyance of the Bush administration), then denying it during a debate, then announcing support for legitimization of illegals after the election
2. "No Child Left Behind"
3. NOT cutting spending but increasing it
4. NOT kicking tail as much as we should have in Iraq
5. Keeping the Dept. of Education
6. Not supporting the Fair Tax Plan
7. Would sign another "assault weapons ban" if presented the legislation
8. Redundant, but...spending, spending, spending!!!
9. Support FOR then dropping support for a Constitutional amendment defining marriage
These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there have been more "forehead smackers" over the past four years. If I remember more, I will list more.
Either way, W is a far better choice than the Poodle.