.45 ACP Brass FS

Discussion in 'The Brass Trader' started by jwernecke, May 7, 2012.

1. jwernecke

jwernecke G&G Newbie

I have several baggies of 45 ACP brass for sale.

This brass has been fully prepped, you will not find any better brass from an individual. Everything from flashole deburring to pocket uniforming, and lastly all brass is hand wiped to insure that no oil is left on the brass.

I hope to bring this stuff to you guys at a great price as this is my hobby and time killer. I was thinking that $15 per hundred including shipping. Multiple orders can get a reduction on shipping. I dont currently have a large quantity. I am also hoping that who ever buys it will give me some good feed back.

Currently I have

200 - Winchester Head Stamped
    200 - R-P Head Stamped

I am open to comments about cost or anything else.

Thank you again!
  2. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist

He's a good dude to work with!! Sorry, don't need any .45 brass right now or I'd be on it.
  3. jwernecke

jwernecke G&G Newbie

Thank you for the vote of confidence Mike!
  4. jerry

jerry G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'm .45 tight too. Have you thought of trading dirty 'ole brass for the conditioned stuff you are spending time on? For a cost of course.
  5. jwernecke

jwernecke G&G Newbie

I would consider an offer. However, I really have not thought much about it and dont really know what kind of compensation I would even ask for.

I trust you though Jerry if you have a suggestion please tell me.

Thank you!
  6. jerry

Proceed with caution of course Sir. Just brain storming. You have brass, a talent and some time for turning it into something more useful than it's previous state. You really have to weigh your time. If it's a hobby and you break even, or your ok with a little profit, you have to see how much you have into it, how efficient your operation is. If needed, LSS it to make it more efficient. People trade in MT containers for refreshed types every day. A piece of brass is merely a container. Just sayi'n.
    PS
    Brass prep is the part of loading I dislike most.
  7. jwernecke

jwernecke G&G Newbie

Honestly I have quite a bit of time involved, but I want to make something that is a notch above the rest of the brass that gets sold or traded. I love to do right by people. I have the time and tools to like you said take some crappy old mixed range pickup into a shiny bag or maybe box in the future of easy to use, ready to turn into bullets brass.

I dont really count my time in as much as I do my tools. The cost of new cutter heads, and brushes and such is far more important. Do you think that throwing in some MTM Boxes into the deal and just adding enough to cover my cost on those boxes would make a good deal a better deal.
  8. jerry

Sounds good, your passionate about it. Adding a box or anything else could be done Ala cart adding possible value to those you are helping out.
  9. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Enthusiast

Might try selling it on GunBroker. That's where I found my 45 long colt in brass and nickel. Everyone else was sold out.