715T

Discussion in 'Mossberg' started by savage12755a, Apr 18, 2013.

1. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Enthusiast

Okay. My brother brought me a Mossberg AT15, I believe. A 715T dressed up in an AR style furniture. Apparently the ejector has broken. So far I have e-mailed MOssberg and Numrich seeking information as to how the ejector is mounted in the action and what does the unbroken ejector look like. I have ony 1 piece, perhaps 1/2 of the original. Anybody out there got any info on this rifle?

Ken
  2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

3. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Enthusiast

I figured the bloody thing out. The ejector is attached to the trigger housing. Finally got a hold of Mossberg custorme service and they sent a new ejector, no charge. Reassembly , amazingly enough, was easier than the disassembly. My brother said he had problems with FTE and that some guy on the web recommended filing up to an 1/8" off the front of the ejector to increase the gap from the chamber. I am disinclined in making adjustments until I can discern the problem for myself. In this case, 50 rounds without a single FTE indicates no adjustment necessary. Evidently my brother bought one with a defective ejector.