Americans United Against Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by rosierita, May 10, 2006.

1. rosierita

rosierita G&G Newbie

Please take the time to sign this petition & pass it along. Also, we're asking that everyone take the time to copy it off & send it to your elected officials via snail mail. Thanks!

http://www.petitiononline.com/4America/
  2. Rave

Rave G&G Enthusiast

The rating is down to 29% and they are still playing with us,do you really think a petition is going to make a difference?:confused:
  3. rosierita

rosierita G&G Newbie

if people will copy it off & send it in, in addition to signing them online (petition online does send their signatures in too), yes ~ i think it CAN make a difference! there are other things going on as well, like the send a brick project, so i can imagine that they are getting the message. i think they are too politically correct to do anything right now, but we have got to find a way to keep this in their faces!:mad:
  4. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 Retired Moderator

Not familiar with the Send-a-Brick Project. I'm guessing that it's with the sentiment of building a wall?
  5. rosierita

rosierita G&G Newbie

yep!! link

ETA ~ The Send-A-Brick Project was created by concerned citizens to send bricks to Washington encouraging our Congressmen to stand tough on border security.

Each brick sends a message to our Senators and Representatives that we want our borders secured before any other action is taken on illegal immigration.
  6. Rufus Rhastus J

Rufus Rhastus J Senior Member

West, Central Florida, Third World America
    send them a #$% $$%^& F^&*&()* you're fired pink slip!
  7. Rave

Rave G&G Enthusiast

They are so rich now that it will hardly make a ripple in the money pond!:eek:
  8. Rufus Rhastus J

Rufus Rhastus J Senior Member

West, Central Florida, Third World America
    yeah, I know. But, to give them the boot......oh, that would make me feel better about the whole darn thing.