ATI Mossberg 500 Akita Zombie Stock!

Discussion in 'Mossberg' started by Chris, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member Founder

My friends over at ATI Gun Stocks sent me this Akita stock for my Mossberg 500.

I'm really digging the artwork on the stock, it's done really well. It has an adjustable butt stock feature that you can see in the pictures, that even when extended the artwork of the butt stock isn't compromised. The cheek rest on the stock is quite adequate and the recoil pad is nice and offers great support.

It really dresses the stock up, a bit different from the rest of the shotguns when I'm shooting skeet. When I set my eyes on these things at the Shot Show, I wasn't allowed to take pictures of it, as it hadn't been shown to the public yet...but owning one makes just a few months later was even better!

Can't wait to go shoot some skeet with it, and post the results of how it's improved the gun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Stackz O Magz

Stackz O Magz G&G Newbie

bbbbrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssssss!!!
  3. Rick12337

Rick12337 G&G Newbie

Nice was thinking of getting one of those for my slug gun
  4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member Founder

I really dig the art on the adjustable butt stock. No matter how you adjust it to your comfort, it feels really comfortable with the cheek rest.

Again, really makes me excited about my shotgun again, and stands out at the range. So you really get stellar form and function.
  5. Sparky680

Sparky680 G&G Newbie

If my boy wasn't scared of zombies I would pick one up haha