Average price for a used Judge

Discussion in 'Taurus' started by cummins9301, May 22, 2011.

1. cummins9301

cummins9301 G&G Newbie

I have been thinking about selling my Judge. It's the 3" Mag model. I bought it 3 months ago new, put about 50 shells through it and it has been extremely well taken care of. I know what I paid for it new and was just wondering if used the price really drops on them. Thanks guys
  2. Some Irish Guy

Some Irish Guy G&G Newbie

It all depends on where you sell it and who you get to be the salesperson (yourself or others) looking in shops I've seen used ones go from 3-high four hundreds. Most of them being in the four hundred range now that I think about it with the odd full price or close to it thrown in.
  3. cummins9301

cummins9301 G&G Newbie

Thanks for the input. I was thinking about asking around $450 for it but that would include a box of 50 .45and a box of 25 410 3" along with a quick reloader.
  4. Some Irish Guy

Some Irish Guy G&G Newbie

Darn why couldn't you be selling that in Alabama, been wanting a judge. People are funny critters but a bundle deal like that, $450 seems safe.....some of the more experienced members can tell you better than I.
  5. H-BAR

H-BAR G&G Newbie

in the southern states they do seem to sell allot better. there loved for snakes, even putting down gators, the 2 3/4" birdshot loads will crack there skulls at up to a foot, and not punch threw the 'money skin' under there jaw. i've seen used ones rally in online auctions (especially the 4" and 6" barrel models) up to $500 with just the pistol only.

in PA however, it's really a "nich" weapon, your offering allot of nice goodies to sweeten the deal, you just have to find the right customer