Chapel Hill NC Student President Murder

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by mitch_mckee, Mar 18, 2008.

1. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Suspended

First off, if you know anything about North Carolina, you know that the Chapel Hill area around UNC is likened to Berkley East. It is a radical liberal bastion in an otherwise moderate to Conservative region. The county does not sentence murders to the death penalty.

At least until the recent murder of the student President in a car jacking.

According to a liberal in-law (hey, it happens) they seem to be rethinking that notion. Seeing the cold blooded murder of a stellar student, shot for no reason and tossed out into the street, seems to have gotten the tofu types a bit agitated. Doesn't seem like too many are talking rehabilitation for those two bastards.

Just one person's opinion, though. Likely they will just hang out at Starbucks and blame it on Bush.
  2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member Founder

Just so you know...the same guy that murdered Eve Carson also murdered a very intelligent Duke student as well.

If you ever met this young woman...she was golden. It has caused a lot of up-roar in the county...but I doubt the guys who did this will get the death penalty
  3. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I heard something about this, but not much. Could you fill us in on what happened?
  4. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Suspended

5. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter G&G Newbie

I can't get started with this one.. it would be closed soon.. what a tragedy... The killers should be _ _ _ _ ?
  6. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

strung up!
  7. ezearln

ezearln G&G Newbie

I hope they indeed hope they have the right culprits in jail for this horrid cowardly crime, and once proven guilty I hope they are wired to the nearest wall outlet and allowed to slowly fry in there own juices while televised on court TV. Maybe some of their ilk will finally get the message we are through with playing around with them!!!