Chinese Lessons

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Ten Man, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Newbie

Have you started taking them yet?

The forward thinking individual should be learning to speak Chinese, so that they can properly complain to their landlords when the plumbing backs up.

Say what?!?!?!?

For those of you who do not read the financial pages, here are some tidbits from this last week's visit by the Chinese Premier:

Chinese government has secured deals to receive technology secrets, including nuclear, from the US govt. They have also secured deals to receive our aircraft technology secrets from Boeing, clean-coal technologies from GE, energy company secrets from Alcoa (AA) and Duke Energy (DUK), Chinese Investments in North American Natural Resource Companies, AND China has entered the US retail banking industry so that US citizens can invest in the yuan (Chinese currency).

Yup. You read that right. The Chinese are buying up gold and silver to back their currency as they are being allowed to set up banking partnerships in the US to allow them to sell yuan for dollars in the program to establish the Chinese currency as the new International Reserve Currency.

The Chinese govt. currently holds 2.7 Trillion US dollars in their currency reserves. Just about the same amount the FED has printed in the last four years.

Add this to the fact that Chinese interests own the Port of San Diego, Vancouver, Canada, and are making a bid for the Port of San Francisco, and you have a total West Coast coverage by Chinese government interests.

You thought the Prez was just entertaining the Chinese visitors.

Read this: Kitco - Commentaries - Jeb Handwerger
  2. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Ten Man,

Excellent article!
  3. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Enthusiast

The only Chinese I know is "Lo mien", and "wonton soup". Also, Bruce Lee...
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  4. thrillbilly

thrillbilly G&G Evangelist

I know Norinco, LOL but I aint sure that's even a chinese word...
  5. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

Robert Heinlein warned about this very situation in Expanded Universe, though he didn't mention China specifically as the villain.

Robert Heinlein wrote Expanded Universe in 1980. This problem, of a foreign nation owning enough of our debt to be able to control us, is a problem which has been brewing for quite awhile. The Obamination's selling us down the river by giving the ChiComs access to technologies they could not quickly develop on their own, is just the beginning of Act II.

Remember this is 2012 and VOTE THE ******* OUT!
  6. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

Bob Barker should replace OB at "Lets Make A Deal". This is disturbing info, thanks for posting. By the way, hang on to your "guns and religion folks".
  7. chesterwin

chesterwin Super Moderator

I can understand the purchase of port control and entering the banking industry. How can our industrial, and especially military related technological secrets be handed over to China? Wasn't there a time that would have been considered espiaonage. Although it hasn't been officially declaired, we are in fact at war against terrorism... Espionage Act of 1917 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  8. surgicaltech

surgicaltech G&G Regular

It's because our president thinks it's a good idea to have an open book policy. :rolleyes:

Not only is it dangerous to the safety of the US, it's down right stupid! It's nobody's business what our secrets are. They're secrete for a reason.
  9. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Act II Indeed !!
  10. dothedrew57

dothedrew57 G&G Enthusiast

First time one of them knocks on the door to tell me about "the new Chinese American laws" there gonna get a slug to the face.

America will NEVER be owned by someone else.
  11. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

some of that stuff on list from article is completely misleading or completely wrong. for instance the boeing stuff .
  12. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

and i do not see anywhere proof of sharing nuclear secrets with china
  13. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

in fact the article you list is for a guy that is selling trial offers . very little factual info is posted up and most of it is unverifiable or misleading.
  14. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

So you think that, for example, Boeing is going to give up patents to the Chinese? ........ Really? Let me ask you all one simple question. How do we ever win a war if everyone knows about our technology? But then again since they own our azz, they may be dictating the terms. But something tells me that we still have an ace in the hole, just in case........