Entertaining Rant Compares Obama Misadministration to Gangster Mob

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, May 23, 2013.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

Personally, I think the writer is giving Obama too much credit. Al Capone, Vito Genovese, and Charlie "Lucky" Luciano were far better organized and much more effective than Obama is.

Imagining Obama : Personal Liberty Digest
  2. DWFan

DWFan G&G Enthusiast

from the article:
    "Now ask yourself a question: In the real world, could you possibly accept such brazen profligacy; moreover, would you?"
    Politicians don't live in the "real" world nor do they want to. Most have egos the size of Jupiter (or at least Uranus) with virtually no concept of what most folks consider reality. They have the belief that they are superior to anyone else, and sometimes each other. They are seldom, if ever, wrong (even when caught dead to rights) and haven't the faintest concept of what honesty or an apology is. Anything they say is to be taken as fact, no matter how ignorant it is; and to be questioned by the minions over which they rule is insulting. They respect only two things; power and wealth.
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Al Capone also helped build schools and orphanages, and provided what the people wanted while maintaining relative security within his sphere of influence.
    Of the two Chicagoans I'd take Capone over Obama.
  4. Big Dog

Big Dog Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

obutthead has presided over the outright and open theft of TRILLIONS of dollars, far more than old Al could ever dream of. I'd dare say the Illegal African has been pretty 'effective' at robbing us blind. And We The People still let the criminal do it.
  5. Rambo

Rambo Your worst nightmare Forum Contributor

More like "The Gang that couldn't shoot straight".
  6. Rave

Rave G&G Enthusiast

I don't understand how the voters kept him in office for a second term. :boggled:
  7. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Because a lot of voters are the same types of people, from the same places, that allowed the mob to rule their cities?