Gee whiz Wally, I wonder how Eddie Haskel will get out of this one

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TXplt, Sep 9, 2013.

1. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Obama backs off 'red line,' opens door to 'diplomatic track' on Syria | Fox News

Don't plan on watching anything he has to say.

Putin gets the oil and gas reserves of the Middle east and shows Barry how it's done.

I WONDER how he will weasel out of his comments on the imminent attack, and how he will lie about having lied THIS time......

This is the only fun thing about the regime--watching them backtrack the whoppers.

I really wish a WH correspondent would show up with a tape recorder someday and say "but Mr. President, the tape says this -- how do you account for your statement ?"

At least we are going the right direction for a change.

Were the guy not so malicious I'd say it's funny to watch Amateur Night and another episode of Leave it to Barry.

Vlad, you were awfully hard on the Barry last night.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I wonder if he as ever owned up to any statement that ever rolled off of the teleprompter, slid the length of his tongue, and crossed his lips ? ? ? Not likely.
  3. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

This is just freaking embarrassing now.
  4. Kad Skirata

Kad Skirata G&G Evangelist

Minneapolis, AKA: The liberal pit of Sarlacc
    "Vlad, you were awfully hard on the Barry last night."

You got me laughing so hard I can't breathe TX.
  5. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Enthusiast

Blame Bush??
  6. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Landlubber Pirate Forum Contributor

He's never owned up to anything in his life. Anyone who lies like that and is caught in the lie(s) down the road has NEVER told the truth in his miserable life. His whole life has been a lie and a waste of space and good air.

:swordfight:
  7. Earl Easter

Earl Easter G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

How about Putin with the idea of surrendering the chemicals and now all of a sudden it is kerry's idea..

What a genius,but he is missing two bolts from his neck.
    And this afternoon Hillary is going to give her two cents about Syria.
    But she still has a bump on her head from Benghazi and cant remember anything..

The frolic's continue at the Dark house and Philadelphia

Stay Tuned!.....
  8. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Sure enough--this is EXACTLY what happened. Kerry's brilliant "goof" became the seeds of an idea of Putin which is now our national strategy--all along with the "secret" meetings between Mom, Dad, and Clarences' Father Fred Rutherford. The press was all over it this morning--a BRILLIANT goof.

The birthday party is saved !

WOW.

Only problem is Kerry (in a rare moment of sanity) was mocking the utter insanity of being able to locate, confiscate, and control the CW weapons which had migrated and been interspersed everywhere; kind of like being able to have bad guys "turn in" their guns.

Well, at least I know what became of the writers of my favorite TV series' when I was going up. Someone rounded them up, put them on a bus out of the Old Sitcom Writer's home and ran them up to warshingon. They now write our foreign policy.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  9. SightNSqueeze

SightNSqueeze G&G Newbie

Thanks to Obama, Hillary and a reluctant Kerry, and Obama's reckless use of a red marker, some future administration will have to deal with Putin's masterful coup to be the key player in the Middle East -- a position that the [then] Soviet Union lost when they were sent packing in the late-70s/early-80s. Obama and Friends managed to "fix" all of Russia's woes in one fell swoop. Putin must be gasping for air in disbelief over this sudden windfall -- or is he?

Certainly, Russian intellegence agancies "back in 2011" noticed Secretary Clinton's pet pre-occupations with non-essential issues like a UN gun ban treaty, funneling guns into Mexico to promote gun control in the U.S., legalization of illegal aliens, bad mouthing President Bush and America's role in waging war against terrorists around the world, and not steering the Arab Spring in the right direction from behind the scenes, something the CIA once excelled at. Certainly, the former KGB guy who now heads Russia just naturally took advantage of the idiot in the White House -- patiently waiting since 2011 to make his move. Checkmate ...
  10. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Here's a scary thought...what if we soon get a Syrian-linked attack on American soil in order to justify his position...?
  11. SightNSqueeze

SightNSqueeze G&G Newbie

That is a good thought. However, I see more of an Iranian backed Hezbollah attack, not necessrally as a striking tool of the Baathist regime in Damascus, but as an Iranian means of taking the jihad initiative away from their competitors, al-Qaeda. To date, al-Qaeda does not have direct state sponsorship. In spite of al-Qaeda's sweeping success against Western interests in the 90s, and their attackes on 9/11, they are still a loosely held together international assembly of jihadist cells. Hezbollah is more state sponsored by the regime in Tahran, but with their power base in Lebanon -- much to the discomfort of the majority of Lebanese people comprised mostly of rather Westernized Sunnis, Christians and Druze, the demographic who also make up the Lebanese Armed Forces.

Right about now, this feckless and clueless administration ought to be making closer diplomatic inroads with Lebanon and ensuring that the already American supplied and American trained Lebanese Army is prepared for this thing in Syria to spill over into Lebanon and spred into Jordan, the Palestinian areas and Israel. Currently, Egypt, our now questionable (thanks to Obama and Hillary) American armed ally was supposed to be the conerstone of response in the event of regional unrest. That cornerstone might not be available right now. Either way you look at it, we are in a precarious position thanks to our failed administration.
  12. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist

bobo's going on national tv tonite to try and sell his caca to the American people. Think I'll rent some Looney Tune's from Netflix, more informative.
  13. chesterwin

chesterwin Super Moderator

14. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist

!!LOL!! I'm passing this on!!