Grendel P 12 N .380 ACP

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jonas_357, Jan 28, 2007.

1. jonas_357

jonas_357 G&G Newbie

Hi!

What can you tell me about this little gun? I read it was not very accurate and not nice to shoot…

Regards
    Jonas
  2. 3 WEELIN GEEZER

3 WEELIN GEEZER G&G Newbie

I had a p10 and it broke on the left side right above the pin that holds the trigger and of course its not fixable. I ground out the s/n and buried it in the desert. I went back to the spot about a year later and it was still there behind the old tuft of dry grass about an inch under mud. Not much is left now. It wasn't bad as far as accuracy but it hurt my hand after a box. The previous owner liked to dry fire it and the firing pin left a mark on the hammer which scratched the bottom of the slide real bad causing it to jam a lot. A light grinding with the dremel fixed that though.

[​IMG]

This is whats left of it.
  3. jonas_357

jonas_357 G&G Newbie

Thanks for your reply! Well, these Grendels seems not very nice…
  4. geno

geno G&G Newbie

i have a grendel p-12 .380 acp n i like it.its pretty accurate.i think it shoots good 4 a small gun.i paid $120 4 mine n it was worth it.i use it 4 target shooting,so if u want sumthing small 2 go shooting with or just 4 protection its a good choice.i think u will like it.if u have anymore questions let me kno.u can e-mail me at hydropurplebud420@yahoo.com