Has anyone tried nfdmall.com?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by DaTeacha, Sep 5, 2012.

1. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

I saw the ad in the back cover of the American Rifleman, checked it out to see what was up.

I checked on some ammo - Hornady Zmax 55g .223. The directions to get my discount asked for my zip code, which then ended up with me being directed to one of the local dealers. His price through the site at $15 or so was about $2 below the lowest price from Midway, and it said the regular price was around $24.

I checked on a couple of scope prices - I just appreciate nice optics - found a Leupold that lists at $440 for about $360, and a Bushnell that lists for $130 at about $70. Those prices did not direct me to the local store.

I checked on a gun and it sent to the local guy and said to call for price.

What have you found? Has anyone bought anything there? I wonder how much goes through a local store and how much is just warehoused and shipped out as ordered? Guns, obviously, go through a dealer, but other stuff??
  2. Zombie Killer

Zombie Killer G&G Newbie

NFDN is a great website. We are a dealer and we love them! NFDN is a web based company that provides e-commerce solutions to dealers across this great nation. You must have a store front to become a member. We set all the pricing for our site, NFDN assists you through every step. Their customer service is unbelievable and it "Only costs us $100.00/mo." to have this site! We receive the inventory from the top distributors in the industry which allows our customers to choose from $300 million dollars worth of items.

"All items" go through a local store, whether its firearms or accessories!

They are adding local stores every day. It's funny that you found them in the American Rifleman Magazine that's how we found them.

Zombie Killer!
  3. Big Dog

Big Dog Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Sounds like they act as a sort of 'clearing house', saving the customer time as well as money - more power to them! :)