Information on CBC 12 gauge

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by gunney_m, Oct 17, 2007.

1. gunney_m

gunney_m Suspended

Does anyone know where to get parts for a CBC Brazilian 12 gauge shotgun, it looks like a Magtech 151 but is a Brazilian shotgun the manufacture is: Companhia Brasileira De Cartuchos S.Andre-Est.S.Paulo model sb 12 gauge 2 3/4 single shot, does anyone know if you could get a pistol grip or shorter barrel or parts at all, if anyone has information it would be greatly apreciated.

Can someone please give a reply?

:feedback:
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  2. kickinkz

kickinkz G&G Newbie

Sounds like the same type of gun I received after my grandfather passed away. Your best bet for replacement parts is The Gun Parts Corp in New York, I purchased a used stock and fore-end form them plus the plastic piece that goes on the for end a few years back...in much nicer shape than the originals....I still use the gun from time to time....I've never seen shorter barrels or pistol grips for them...you may have to fabricate your own....

Later
    Phil
  3. 11 bravo hooah

11 bravo hooah G&G Newbie

I have that same shotgun does yours have a swirl design on the metal plate? my stock is chiped in one small part i just bought mine for $75 bucks used from a ddealership thats about what its worth if you dont whant to spend to much money on it if you found parts let me know where
  4. kickinkz

kickinkz G&G Newbie

Ya, it sounds like the same pattern as yours....

I got my stock and fore end at Numrich Gun Parts Corp, e-Commerce Super Site a few years ago. Ya, the gun isn't worth much money wise, but it has it's sentimental value...I haven't fired it in a long time, it will probably go up on the wall at some point. It needs a good bluing...one of these days I'll get it done...

Later
    Phil