Marriage made in heaven

Discussion in 'Humor Forum' started by dogzebra, Aug 19, 2011.

1. dogzebra

dogzebra G&G Regular

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple was involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While anxiously waiting they began to wonder; could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter arrived, they asked him if they could get married in Heaven. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out," and he left. The couple sat and waited for an answer... for a couple of months. While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons. If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? "What if it doesn't work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?" Yet another month passed before St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "You can get married in Heaven." "Great!" said the couple. "But we were just wondering; what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?" St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground. "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple. "OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted. "It took me 3 months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer???
  2. chesterwin

chesterwin Super Moderator

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

4. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Enthusiast

Why would there be no priests in Heaven?
  5. eahopp

eahopp G&G Newbie

They are probably partying in Hell, after spending their entire lives on earth with no sex, drugs, and rock and roll.....
  6. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

I got a letter a few months ago from my High School... I knew 8 of the 16 priests that had proven cases of sexual abuse.

I also knew several others that were homosexuals.
  7. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Enthusiast

God hates the sin, not the sinner. All sins but one can and will be forgiven if asked properly.