Mod. RG 26 CAL. 25 Any Info?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by annieoakly, Sep 12, 2009.

1. annieoakly

annieoakly G&G Newbie

Does anyone know anything about a Mod. RG 26 CAL. 25 handgun? It was my Mothers. She passed away and we found it in her personal things. I don't know anything about it.
  2. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Unfortunately , it is what is Known as "A Saturday Night Special"...a very low quality gun that was banned from import some years ago...It would be just a little better than having a big stick....But Do NOT Bet your life on it...

Welcome to G&G !

Rich
  3. Taurus Fan

Taurus Fan G&G Newbie

Their revolvers were awful, never saw one of their .25 autos, but I'd wager it would jam a lot.
  4. Big Dog

Big Dog Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

RG handgun quality varies from abysmal to okay - depending on the model. But, they all share one thing - no real value. They have no collector interest and are considered of poor quality overall.
    If you worry about safety with children in the house, I would suggest turning it in on a city 'gun buy-back' program for whatever they are giving in exchange - money, gift cards, etc. Or turn it in to the local PD and let them dispose of it. You would be very lucky to get anything for it from a gun/pawn shop - they just don't command any value.