mosin bull barrel project need help please !!!!

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by pmull, Feb 18, 2012.

1. pmull

pmull G&G Newbie

hey everyone this is my first post.. but any ways im looking to build a target mosin or bench mosin what ever you want to call it. but it seems i have missed the barrel train i was wondering does anyone have any insider info they could share with me, as to where i could obtain a barrel, ive checked gun broker and all like sites

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

If your speaking of the machine gun barrels that were milled for the Mosin Nagant your more then likely out of luck. I forget the site, but if they still have them it will cost $300+ compared to the $99 classic arms had them for.

For $300+ you could have some custom make you a bull barrel. This is the route I'd take if I were you.
  3. 5150

5150 G&G Newbie

bull

just keep checking the sites. i see them for sale by people that changed there mind about replacing the barrell 5150

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  4. HickFrosty

HickFrosty G&G Newbie

contact White oak they more then likely would make one hell of a barrel for the right price. they would even match it to your reciever and bolt.
  5. HickFrosty

HickFrosty G&G Newbie

Correction, Not White oak....i had my ar-15 on my mind whilst writing.....Kreiger Would do it for sure.