Nevada Senator Reid's Family In Accident

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by missharpshooter, Mar 11, 2010.

1. missharpshooter

missharpshooter G&G Newbie

Nevada Senator Harry Reid's wife and daughter have been involved in a car
    accident in Washington D.C. A spokesperson for Reid says his wife has a
    broken nose, broken back and broken neck. Reid's daughter has a neck injury
    and facial lacerations. They were rear-ended by a semi-truck. Doctors say
    they have non-life threatening injuries. My Dad used to have big parties out at his ranch for Senator Reid and I pray for his family and wish them well through this terrible tragedy. Missharpshooter
  2. DWFan

DWFan G&G Enthusiast

Tragic news indeed. I believe the Senator took a whole 4 hours away from the Health Care debacle to be with his family.
  3. The_Patriot

The_Patriot G&G Newbie

My wife and I were in the den when that story came on Fox.

They said something like "...the Senator went to the hospital to see them, then returned to the Senate..."

Gee. What a swell guy. The report was that his wife has a broken neck and back...and the best he can do is go visit???

What a fugger.

I hope his family is okay, I don't want anyone hurt even though Harry is living turd.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  4. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

I don't see bringing political feelings into this.They were both injured,the mother seriously.My prayers go out to the whole family and hope the mother/wife has a good recovery. ,,,sam.
  5. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I may not care for Harry.
    But we will pray for his family, to get better.
  6. missharpshooter

missharpshooter G&G Newbie

Reid

I know Harry is not to popular here in our STATE and personally I don't think he will be re-elected. I was just reporting what I heard on the news about the family, it is horrible to see anyone hurt in an accident as most of you know me I was in a bad one in 2002 and had to retire from my career as a Corp Executive that I had worked very hard to get where I was... And as far as my other 2 posts about Governor Jim Gibbons and Senator Ensign they are both a disgrace to this State with their sex scandals. I have personally known every sitting Gov except Gibbons and he is the worst I have ever seen what he has done to this State is horrible. HE WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED I can tell you that...and Ensign is in more trouble with emails to his Mistress's husband trying to get him more money and jobs today in the news! I just hope Reid's wife and daughter will be ok....his wife was hurt pretty bad>