Sherluk Marketing & Trading Review?

Discussion in 'AR15' started by GlockMeister, Dec 19, 2011.

1. GlockMeister

GlockMeister G&G Enthusiast

And Ohio residents...

I also posted this in the Ohio forum so it could get as many views as possible. And because the company is located in Ohio and because some might not be Ar15 owners but may have heard of and know about the company and their products.

That said...

Has any of you Ohio residents and or AR15 owners, ever heard of, bought and or used Sherluk Marketing? Primarily looking for info on their free float quad rail/s?

Sherluk Marketing & Trading

And yes, I know, you get what you pay for. But just because it's not expensive, doesn't mean it's not any good.

The one I'm interested in, for my Stag Arms 5HL 6.8spc is the one that's 5th down from the top at this link. The free float C.A.R. item #15hgFfhgc.

Sherluk Marketing & Trading

Thanks in advance...GM
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Never heard of them. If you do get one though, let us know how it works out.
  3. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

4. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

DaTeacha, has bought from them before G/M. They had a few tables at a recent gunshow down here in Texas, but with Model 1 Sales and a couple of the other local vendors that cater to the AR15 crowd they really picked a bad show and a bad time to make an impact. With no pic on the website I would guess that it is one of those 2 piece aluminum ones based on the price.
  5. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

Yes, Glock, I have bought some things from them. I've been pleased so far. I bought one upper and bolt that didn't fit well according to my gauges, called them, and they said to bring it back to the next show and they'd make it right.

Well, I sold it for a $50 profit at an interim show and then went with my gauges to the next one they were at. They were quite willing to use my gauges to check the next one with no problems. I have gotten other parts from them, too. All decent stuff and their advice seems good. They do limit things at the shows to 5.56 or .223.

I would do business with them again. They're in Delta, which is near Toledo, so about 4 hours from you.
  6. GlockMeister

GlockMeister G&G Enthusiast

Thanks for the replies. Although I'd like to know what happened to the thread I put in the Ohio forum for members there to reply on in case they've heard of them and aren't AR owners/users. But it seems someone deleted that thread.

And I ask, WTF. What was having my request for information on this company and their products in two different places hurting? The two different places the state they're in and the type of guns they have/make products for. I said I did it so as many people as possible might see it. That, some might go into the Ohio forum but not the AR15/M16 forum or visa versa. Again, I ask, what the hell was it hurting that you had to go and completely delete it?

And why change the title to the one you left in the AR15 forum? And not let me know or tell me why? I made the title the way I did to make members have to open it and actually read my post. Just seeing it in the title like that makes it so they're more likely to not bother with it and see exactly what I'm asking. They see the company name, say to themselves I've never heard of it and are more likely to just say screw it and move on. I think anyhow. And to me, as it now reads, (Sherluk Marketing & Trading Review?) it could be thought that I'm reviewing the company when I'm not.

Anyhow, again, thank you to those who replied.

And TACAV, if I decide to get one, I will. But, I am also looking at the MI one C7 one piece rail. A little more but will work for piston system should I decide to convert my 6.8spc Stag. Which I someday might.

If you're going to change peoples threads/posts/titles, at least have the courtesy to tell them and let them know why.