The dangerous AK-15!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Timmy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Timmy

Timmy G&G Newbie

A police officer in Indiana — in an op-ed — attempts to point out the difficulty of banning firearms. I’ll give him some credit for that but he could use some instruction on the issue when he writes:

"There are billions of guns in the United States. Should a law be passed similar to the Prohibition law of the 1920s and 1930s prohibiting the making and possession of guns? This would only increase the demand for guns. Criminals would sell guns at outrageous prices and people would pay those prices for their own protection as well as selling to the criminals. People who go through the legal procedures to obtain a gun permit very seldom violate laws. I do agree, however, we need to stop the import of dangerous AK-15 foreign weapons and the likes of those"

There's no such thing as an AK-15, of course, so I decided to create one. Or is it an AR-47?

Oh well, just imagine his reaction when he finds out that AK-47s are already illegal to import, and have been since 1986.

Attached Files:

2. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Newbie

hahah very nice. I saw the title of the post and was curious, I hadn't heard of the like either until now :D
  3. big boomer

big boomer G&G Enthusiast

Shows how little some of our officers know.
  4. privateer

privateer G&G Newbie

Hell thats not a bad looking gun , The gas system is a little awkward, but other than that not to shaby.
    now it's just a matter of time before somebody makes a working one :)

John
  5. Sprout47

Sprout47 G&G Newbie

What an idiot. I have no respect for these types. Saying, "I am against banning guns except these types" means you ARE FOR BANNING GUNS! That is like saying, "I am against rape, except when she wears a short skirt"... Well maybe not, but you get the point.
  6. lunchbox99

lunchbox99 G&G Enthusiast

washington in a van down by the skagit river
    I want an Ar 47 I mean AK 15 I mean..........
  7. Whootsinator

Whootsinator G&G Newbie

*sigh*

I hate stupid people.
  8. TinCan Assasin

TinCan Assasin G&G Newbie

It a direct Gas piston inpingment system, that uses unicorn horns for the Gas Tube, to ensure that it never need cleaning, never misses, and shoots around corners.

TCA
  9. Ferroflame

Ferroflame G&G Newbie

This man seems to have escaped natural selection's firm grasp...

:/
  10. Pothole

Pothole G&G Newbie

jut remember these are the same people going 60 MPH next to you on the freeway in a 3500 pound car
  11. Whootsinator

Whootsinator G&G Newbie

60? What year are you in? 1950's America on Sunday? Cops here go 80+ on the freeway. :/
  12. ar10 guy

ar10 guy G&G Newbie

what caliber is it a 5.56 soviet?
  13. Sprout47

Sprout47 G&G Newbie

Nah man, they are chambered in .50 , cop killing, airline downing, little kid killing, mexico drug lord, caliber.

;)
  14. Enscribe

Enscribe G&G Newbie

LMAO...aren't they all?
  15. azguy

azguy G&G Newbie

I am not sure but I think you would use an AK-15 to hunt the verry rare JackAlope.

In all seriousness the "police officer" cited in the Op-ed probibly does not exist, just a figment of the editorial staff's imagination. Most police departments strictly forbid any and all media responces by their officers that are not from official public affairs types. Exactly to prevent the silly comments like the ones made in the given example.
  16. Pothole

Pothole G&G Newbie

i wish!!!!!!!
    almost no one here drives fast, and the cops go 50 cuz they know everyone is to scared to pass them and there board
  17. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Off subject a little when I was 17 I had a 1968 camaro ss all hopped up. Passed a cop on I-35 going 120 mph never seen him coming up and with his reaction he never saw me go by I thought at the time . The next exit had 3 hypos setting at the on ramp big wampin ticket $290 and 30 day no license . My dad took my car from me and drove a John deer tractor over the hood . I still cuss him for that . I put up hay for 3 summers to buy that car from my sisters boyfreind at the time. $3,000 to the scrap yard . :( I never got another ticket though still to this day in fact .