The Market Is Tanking And So Is Our Country!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Brother Bob, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

All bad news, so the markets tanked 513 points! The sell off wiped out the gains for 2011. I swear if I find someone who votes for Obama in 2012, I'll end up in jail!............ I read this somewhere, so bear with me. It goes something like this...... "You voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist. Vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not stupid!" ........This just in off the wire.........Sarah Palin has been offered $4 million to pose in Playboy! ............Michelle Obama has been offered $75 dollars to pose in National Geographic........... In other news......KFC used to have a Hillary meal that offered 2 small breasts and two large thighs. Now KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket"......it consists of nothing but "Left Wings and a butt".......in more news...........
  2. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

I got the tar BB yall got any feathers ?
  3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

woooooooo hooooooooooooo:party::nana::fest30::banana::lmao:

can't wait for the rest of it to go down the drain, maybe that will kick off the revolution III.:smokin:
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  4. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Enthusiast

You just say you want a revolution. No one wants that.
  5. Brother Bob

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78]‪Revolution - The Beatles‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
  6. PAPA G

thats right, no one wants it. let's all go vote for another loser...you pick the party. lets just keep this thing going on further in the toilet, lets watch as things erode all around us. let us all shimmy on up to the voting booth like good folks, lets all get shafted by the politicians, lets all welcome all them illegals that are flooding the country, lets all just turn in our guns and ammo to the gummint cause we don't need them.

Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, just a quaint idea of another time. go ahead enjoy things, i am praying for the Revolution III.
  7. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Enthusiast

Well tell me how you feel about that revolution when you have to shoot at a national guard soldier flying Ol' Glory on his arm because he's shooting at you following orders while you're going on your revolution. Also tell how it feels when you can't go down to the grocery store tomorrow and you have to find someone way to gather food without breaking curfew and risk getting shot at. We'll see how that revolution feels then.
  8. shop tom

shop tom G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

Some people are blaming the Republicans for this. That's like blaming the guys manning the lifeboats on the Titanic instead of the captain................

tom
  9. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Enthusiast

Every politician kissing the behind of a lobbyist is at fault. Democrat or Republican, it does not matter.
  10. PAPA G

11. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf G&G Regular

The politicians stopped representing the people that elect them a long time ago.
    It's a sad commentary when little old gray haired grannies are telling me "The soap box doesn't work anymore, neither does the ballot box. The only thing left is the cartridge box."
  12. PAPA G

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety-Benjamin Franklin
  13. Brother Bob

I'm 55! I don't care if I die tomorrow ensuring that my kids and grandchildren still have a way of life and a country to live in, and for! I'm willing to do whatever it takes to insure that my offspring and my grandchildren don't starve or learn a foreign language to exist. If I have to band with a few million Tea Party folks to get my point across, so be it! I didn't serve in the U.S. Navy because I didn't have anything better to do! I just wanted to give back to my forefathers who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice to ensure that the American way of life was passed on through each generation! It's past time to act! It's probably too late, but marching on Washington and showing solidarity can't hurt! ....... I know we owe the Chinese a gazillion dollars, but what happens if we flip them the bird? Do you honestly believe that they would attack us? 55% of our manufacturing comes from China! If we were to shut down all that manufacturing they'd go bat-chit crazy and have an unemployment and starvation rate that would cause the Chinese to overthrow their own government! Trust me, China ain't gonna call our bluff! In the mean time, we need to get Americans to start thinking of something bigger than their wallet!........ It amazes me that the UAW wants a pay raise when the whole world is going to chit! Is this the rank and file or the union bosses talking????? ...... I've been out in 112 degree heat, working most of the day since 0515 AM.......... I want some latitude here! I'm sure Obama has something to do with the weather, stock markets, and the general disposition of the average American! I worked up a sweat just typing this!
  14. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Enthusiast

We'll see where all this talk gets us when it's nut cuttin' time. We'll see how everyone feels when they have to throw their sights down on someone and shoot them. I'm prepared and ready, hope you all are that want violent revolution.
  15. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Newbie

If that national guard soldier is following orders to shoot civilians and oppress the people of this nation in order to allow the immoral idiots in office to continue to move to bring this country to its knees, then that soldier is no better than those guys in office.

I don't want it to happen, but if it does, I will defend the purpose of this country the way I see what is right. That is the right for every person in this country to persue freedom and liberty. That is for the government to keep their mits out of my business. That is for myself and those I care about to not be scared to do the right thing. Again, I am not a violent person, but I will shoot at tyrants if the time comes. I may lose sleep at night after the fact, but I can reassure myself that those who wish to control the population through over-governing, through force...they are evil and deserve their fate. I will weep for those who fall at my side, but will not allow their deaths to be in vein. Should the time ever come, I will fight to the end for the freedom of our people and the sovereignty of our nation. Evil does not deserve to prosper and when push comes to shove, I believe more people than not will realize that.
  16. nathangdad

nathangdad G&G Newbie

Yep-a-Doodle

The people are smarter than the politicians. The only thing that happened was that the Republicans caved to the liberal interests wanting another two point five trillion in debt to keep up their spending.

Bravo to the people. If you see my new thread the New York Times has put Congressional disapproval at 82% which is the highest ever since the polling started.

I just wish the elections were tomorrow.
  17. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Newbie

Amen!
  18. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Enthusiast

And I will do the same, but to sit here and WANT revolution, is stupid, and childish. Revolution, which is violent, is war. It's bloody, dangerous, and people die. To praise revolution is stupid, and no body wants it but if it happens it happens.
  19. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Newbie

There are those of us who have served in the military, during Viet Nam, who were raised in a time when this country was considered to be the banner bearer for Liberty.

This country is no longer the symbol of Liberty it once was, and it angers us to see what is happening to our home.

If a social uprising and/or violent shooting revolution against our tyrannical gubmint, would give us a better chance of restoring Liberty to this once great nation, then I say, "BRING IT ON!" We are ready.

Like anything else in life, it is a GAMBLE. There is no guarantee that conditions will improve.

However, if we continue to allow our gubmint to follow the same path they have done for the last 100 years, we ARE GUARANTEED that conditions will get much worse. World War III will be the congress criminals' ultimate "solution" to the economic problem. War is ALWAYS the "solution" for a dying empire that has spent itself into oblivion.

The CHANCE of Liberty is the exact same CHANCE that our Founding Fathers faced when they wrote the Declaration of Independence, 245 years ago.

Are we so much more valuable, as individuals, than they were, that we don't have to risk our lives to insure Liberty? A "Yes" answer to that question earns you a future of indentured servitude for you, your heirs, and the rest of the population of the world.

The markets of the world have shown that they have no faith in the US gubmint.

Why should we?
  20. Never_Evil

Never_Evil G&G Enthusiast

The two party system of the current government is really looking like 3 card monte. They keep trying to draw your attention one place, while the other two cards are gouging the America public while they are not looking. When the current issue is "solved", the card is switched to a different card to what they want you to watch. The Lib Fib is a pro 3 card monte dealer, and he has the brainless steamed media to help him shift focus where he needs it.

Now that the fake default didnt happen, the focus will either shift to some sort of military maneuver, a scandal, or the Lib Fib and his family will be on vacation...yet again. Any takers?