There is Hope in Oregon!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stickman, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

The true Oregonian still lives!

Attached Files:

2. GlockMeister

GlockMeister G&G Enthusiast

Oregon has the same problem as Illinois. That being, one major city where all the libtards have called their home and they're deciding the fate of the entire state. Like Chitcago does to the rest of Illinois. I assume that Portland would be Oregon's Chitcago. Yes/No/Maybe? lol
  3. Pronsias

Pronsias G&G Newbie

Portland is awesome, if not the most gun friendly. I'm headed there soon.

But the situation is better than Illinois. E.g. the entire state of Illinois requires a FOID to buy guns, and ammo(!). And Portland is weird, but Chicago is crazy. McDonald v. Chicago is a good start, but I don't know if the benefits will amount to much.
  4. Stickman

My brother lives in Gresham, a suburb east of Portland, and says there are very active gun folks in the area. Oregon and Washington (among other states) both have the one big urban area problem.

Actually so does Alaska, it just hasn't gotten too bad up there yet.

It will only get worse as the population grows.

Anyone have a solution?
  5. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

ROFLMAO!!!

I do hate to see the giants go though, they've been though a lot. Just a guess, but the tree on that truck is over 400 years old. Since I only expect to see my late 20's... ****, I'm past that already... ok, mid 70's... that tree had been peed on by more people than I can pee off... :D
  6. Mantrid_Brizon

Mantrid_Brizon G&G Newbie

Same thing with New York City controlling New York State, or Philly controlling Pennsylvania, or L.A. controlling California... Never mind. California's been entirely infiltrated. lol
  7. Big Dog

Big Dog Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Not so bad in Florida, as Tallahassee is a fairly level-headed city. Heaven help us if they ever move the capital to Miami or Tampa!
  8. GlockMeister

GlockMeister G&G Enthusiast

If not Portland, then which city? I know there's one because a while back was watching the news and there was an anti-gun push taking place. I just can't remember which city it was that was pushing it. Thought it was Portland.
  9. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

The trouble with Oregon is it's right next door to the commie state, and more attractive than Nv or Az! As the rest of those liberals get tired of being pushed around by all the hispanics they gave sanctuary to, they will begin to migrate like any other disease and take the path of least resistance! And then y'all up there in Oregon are in for REAL trouble, like the late great state of Colorado, which pulled libs like a magnet! Libs LOVE to ski, but they HATE guns and hunting, therefore the skiing will keep growing and attracting MORE libs, who in turn will vote AGAINST anything the original Co. citizens might try to keep or pass in the state gummint. Y'all are already out vored, but it will soon look just like the late state of California. ALL of the people in the gummint will be from OTHER states they already ruined!
  10. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Enthusiast

11. Stickman

We watched it happen in the Seattle area in the 80s-90s. I don't think there are very many places more liberal than Seattle and Portland.
  12. GoodNeighborSam

GoodNeighborSam G&G Regular

I Love Oregon! Especially the coast. I remember while I was there over the summer, dad and I stopped in this small store outside of tillamook, with the most inviting sign ever. "fox's groceries and firearms" lo and behold, after being greated by his german shepard, there was a barrett m107 for sale.
    Anyways, are the liberals just concentrated in portland?
  13. Stickman

Pretty much.
  14. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

Yeah, I have relatives around Grant's Pass, and they hated to see the liberal invasion! I've been to both of those cities, and the libs are definitely in charge! It's too bad, because you all had it made for many years, not having to deal with the lunatics! By the way Sam, did you buy the Barret!??
  15. Pronsias

Pronsias G&G Newbie

Eugene!