This doesn't bode well...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rambo, May 2, 2012.

1. Rambo

Rambo Your worst nightmare Forum Contributor

2. waterdog

waterdog G&G Newbie

God, bless the little one! man I hate Nazi's!
  3. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

But the article really doesn't have any information other than pointing out what a bad guy the shooter was. If the police feared him, why wasn't something done about him BEFORE he went on the rampage. If he was a race baiting, race hating neo nazi, why the heck didn't they pick him up, and at the very least disarm the scumbag, so he couldn't hurt anyone? Or could this be another of those "let it happen" tragedies, so they can push for more gun control against LAW abiding citizens? I swear, sometimes the news people make it sound as though the police KNEW it was going to happen, and did nothing to prevent it.
  4. Rambo

It's funny how whenever I see these militia types, they all have officer insignia on their uniforms. This guy is wearing captains bars.
  5. BudW

BudW G&G Enthusiast

Hope he is burning in Hell
  6. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Enthusiast

They don't say if the people he killed were illegals or family members. A lot of times cases like that are domestic violence issues.
  7. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

Did the story about the 5 guys who had nothing in common except being part of the "Occupy Cleveland" protest make the news for you guys? I hadn't heard about this shooting. These bozo's tried to blow up a major high level bridge at peak traffic time. Problem is, they were using fake C4 they got from authorities posing as suppliers. No harm done with this one, but they were allowed to set their "charges" in place and try to detonate them before being arrested.

Maybe it has something to do with getting a bigger sentence if they actually do something instead of just getting ready.

Oh yeah, a little fallout from the incident is that the 'Occupy' group lost their city issued permit for the tent they've been using as a headquarters of sorts for several months.
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  8. chesterwin

chesterwin Super Moderator

Teach. I don't think that made the mainstream news but I read about it yesterday on the internet.
  9. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Landlubber Pirate Forum Contributor

It was on Fox News this morning. Showed thier mugs and everything. The shooting in AZ I didn't hear about until I got on our G&G site.

:swordfight:
  10. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Enthusiast

Not wanting to sound like Yoda but this is what Fear leads to if you can't get a rational handle on it.

One way or the other it will destroy you if you let it guide your life.

And yes worry over the path this nation is on is a type of fear.

It's how you deal with it.

This guy didn't do it right and it made him bat crap bonkers to the point it sounds like he killed everyone in that home then himself; from what we have in it right now.

I would like to know if he really was a self proclaimed Neo-Nazi or either the media or that butt-hat Morris Dees or one of his lackeys from the SPLC labeled him as one for being active in the Anti-Illegal Immigration movement.

SPLC and "Intelligence" ought to be mutually exclusive words, IMHO.

One organization I used to belong to was deemed anti-semtic by those clowns. When one active member happened to be Jewish.
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  11. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Enthusiast

Not sure if it means a bigger sentence or not (probably does). But I do know that if they simply buy what they think is genuine C-4, and then are arrested, a defense lawyer could argue that they were not really planning to use it. This way, there is no doubt at all.
  12. Ballbearing

Ballbearing G&G Enthusiast

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering."
    -Yoda
    Yeah, I know, it was Yoda from Star Wars who said this, but that particular computer generated/puppetry character just happened to be right.
  13. Rambo

So, let's say 5 guys are sitting around the basement one day and one of them says,"Hey, let's blow up a bridge!"
    Where do they begin? Is there a hotline to the C-4 factory? Do they deliver? Do they go on-line to find it? Someone know a friend of a friend?
    Seriously! Where do you begin to find bomb making material that you would stake your life on you were not being set up? Enough to blow up that bridge in Ohio.
    What a bunch a maroons!
  14. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

Well, you just go to your local Army/Navy Surplus store, and ask for access to the "back" room, so you can get everything you need! Remember the movie with Ahnold, where he breaks into the store, and comes out with all manner of high explosive rockets and such? I think it was called Commando, where the former latin dictator kidnaps his daughter, and he teams up with Rae Dawn Chong to blow up all the bad guys, and save the day. I never saw a store with THAT kind of firepower!
  15. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

Rambo, with your connections (sorry for the pun!) within the phone company, you probably know every place in Des Moines where a desperate idiot can hook up with an FBI agent pretending to be a bomb supplier. Heck, you found your stolen bike, didn't you? :)
  16. Rambo

Yeah, but I'm not just a regular "Joe". These guys appeared to be just knuckleheads. Then again, those guys that blew up the Federal Bldg in OKC knew what they were doing.
    Maybe they just "Googled" how to blow up a bridge and got an undercover FBI site. F'n idiots!