Those Mauser dudes are degrading our ladies!

Discussion in 'Mausers' started by paynetrain, Feb 18, 2010.

1. paynetrain

paynetrain G&G Newbie

I just took a latenight stroll over into the redlight district AKA Mauser forums, and could not believe the utter disrespect for our lovely fairladies.
    They had the nerve to call them "Smelly,ugly , wh#%*s"! I almost cried at such sheer madness and disrespect. I had to run back over hear and thank goodness I made it out alive. Its absolutely disgusting over there.
    :rant:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Enthusiast

tell them to stand down range and see what our "whores" can do!!! LOL J/K
  3. Spinks8824

Spinks8824 G&G Newbie

my 3 will join the fight
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  4. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Newbie

Both very respectable guns IMO. I think quality between the two are nearly equal. Pre-war production for MNs and Mausers as far as quality is probably close to the same. Not really rough edges, machining marks, etc. War time German production was little better as far as quality goes, but the MNs will still hold their end of the bargain and go bang every time. It's a never ending battle. Go Mosins and Go Mausers!
  5. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Enthusiast

Mosins are cheaper!!!!!!!!!
  6. 22sniper

22sniper G&G Newbie

:censored::rant:they said what about my sweet Tatyana. my mauser always comes after my mosin.
  7. paynetrain

paynetrain G&G Newbie

You know I think mausers and mosins are both good rifles, but to sit back and listen to those pro mauser dudes call my honey a "smelly,ugly,whore" is enough to make me barf up the spam I just ate!:killemall:
  8. paynetrain

paynetrain G&G Newbie

Oh yes and they also said our babes were "nasty".I guess I was just so begiled I neglected to mention that part!:rant:
  9. 22sniper

22sniper G&G Newbie

i like my mauser but my mosin is simple and easy. atleast i can take apart the bolt on my mosin and still get it back together. and i really think the mosin is better. but i guess in the end they really are about even.
  10. paynetrain

paynetrain G&G Newbie

Dont givem an inch .22sniper or they will take a mile!
  11. 22sniper

22sniper G&G Newbie

im watching enemy at the gates right now and its got me fired up on this lol.
  12. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

I think the Mosin sights are better, especially on the Model 1891 versus the Gewehr 98. The Mosin bolt is simpler to take apart, too. I'll stick with the Mighty Mosin, the longest serving military rifle in history, closing in on 120 years and counting!
  13. R5CYA

R5CYA G&G Newbie

just ask them which rifle helped thier country win the war?
  14. DefenderBob

DefenderBob G&G Newbie

Just discussing, not criticizing

Between the Mauser and the MN, in no particular order:

Which was the basic plan for our 03 and virtually all modern bolt action rifles?

Which type of cartridge is stronger, rimmed or rimless?

Which one is more often used in custom rifle projects?

Which has a safety that actually is functional?

Which one burns powder more efficiently without expelling a huge fireball when fired?

Which has a bolt that is virtually identical and interchangeable for all varieties of the rifle which have ever been produced?

For which one do we not have to worry about large ring or small ring or different length actions?

Which one will function more reliably under the worst conditions with the least amount of cleaning (in other words, easier to maintain)?

Which one was used in its original configuration during all the wars (large and small) of the 20th century and probably into this century?

Which one is cheaper to throw away and replace rather than having smith work done on it?

Which one is now available cheaper in great condition?

Which one looks better?

Which one is more fun to shoot?

Which one has better ballistics?

Which one is easier to get reloading supplies for?

Which one will last longer with proper care?

I think each type of rifle has some great attributes and some negatives, and each has been a great battle rifle. To me it just comes down to which one you prefer. I like 'em both, and I think each is worth having and shooting and passing along to future generations.
  15. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

"Which one burns powder more efficiently without expelling a huge fireball when fired?"

M 91/30 !!
  16. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Enthusiast

What!? I don't see many Mauser fireball pictures in this forum, but quite a few Mosin fireballs! They are actually quite impressive. But, the Mosin's have the worst "dragon" breath of the two rifles. Ugly, smelly, nasty and have dragon breath. You always pay more for quality.
  17. franchi

franchi G&G Newbie

the way i see it is like this. you have the lee enfield aka red head britt, the mauser aka blond german and the mosin aka ugly street walker that is cheap and smells like cosmo,but gets the job done all the same.
    the mosin is a great rifle dont get me wrong. it will shoot after 3 trips to hell and back and wont fail and its cheap. but high quality ammo is hard to find, its kinda ugly, and is not as accurite as the mauser.the mauser is a fine piece of work in my opinion. its accurite, has a beautiful bolt that is smooth and has a good safety, most custom rifles and new bolt actions are based off the mauser, the feel of the gun is great, and it looks better. but the down sides are that its pricy, harder to find, and wont shoot with as much neglect as the mosin will.
    just my $.02
  18. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Enthusiast

Need we remind the Mauser dudes it was the side with the Mosins what whipped Germany's butts?

Well, with a little help with some Lee Enfield, Garands, M1 carbines, Tommy guns, Sten guns, Bren guns, etc.
  19. franchi

franchi G&G Newbie

^but who came up with the mg42???
  20. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

That Mauser is a real "mans gun". ,,,sam.