Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'd like to take this time to thank you all! Our newest member, 30cal, has raised our membership to 1,200 members on GunandGame.com. A big thanks to you all... we reached this mark in less than 6 months since our switch to V-Bulletin software.

Thanks Guys!

Jesse

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Good job Jesse, tell Chris good job too whenever he comes back from the Bahamas or St. Croix or wherever it is he's hanging with those supermodels! :rolleyes: :D

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
FloriDUH adding machine eh, Doglips?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats Jesse.........

Didn't I read early on the 1200 th member had to buy rounds for the other 1,199?

I remember something about that.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
ONLY IF

Originally posted by Doglips
WoW thats 27,004.297 useing the Florida Vote counting system :)
Howdy Doglips,

that is only if you go to court and recount the ballots 40 times, then multiply the liberal side by 3!!!!

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Man things sure have changed around here in the past six months. Remember the old forum, when every post was just that? Nobody had a personality. I was Glock23 back in those days.

Now I feel like I've made some very good acquaintances. This new format has given life to us so to speak. Kudos to all of us! A great group of minute men to say the least....

·
Registered
255 Posts
100% right 1* The format before was limiting despite the active gun interactions we were having. I was with the feg group back then.

Mon

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Lee-Enfield myself back then. Typed in a word search for Lee's and found the original forum.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Originally posted by NRAJOE
Good job Jesse, tell Chris good job too whenever he comes back from the Bahamas or St. Croix or wherever it is he's hanging with those supermodels! :rolleyes: :D
Who told you I was hanging out with Super Models? I thought I asked Jesse not to tell anyone! LOL!!!! Although I better say I am hanging around a super model. As Jesse would say, I am one hard guy to get a hold of.

Way to go on the 1200 member stuff!! And for all of you that think that this format gives you a personality, I have seen the next format upgrade, and when that happens wow, you will be like I never knew NRAJOE looked like that LOL!!

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Hardee har har! :D

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Double hardee har har alan! :D

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Promise

After you get your home computer situated I will never use these guys again.:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
I can use them at home I don't know why I can't at work. Old arse IBM'S.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts