close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1 you've always wanted

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Which sidearm/handgun have you always wanted ? & Why ? :eek: :p :target:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I want the Desert eagle gold titanium in .44 mag...too cool...too huge...love it! Someday man,someday...

3. One That Got Away...

I've alway wanted a pre-WWII Polish Radom VIS 35 9mm pistol. Once saw one for sale, but it was gone by the time I raised the cash.

4. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    What? I, personally want all of them. I'm a firm believer that you can't own enough guns. But if I HAD to narrow it down to one that I always wanted, I reckon it would be a H&K PSG (?). Whatever their sniper rifle is in .308. I wanted one along time ago and they were realitively cheap, since '94 the price has went thru the roof! Again, my kingdom for a time machine!

5. NRAJOE-- I had a 44 mag Desert Eagle--Great shooting pistol--recoil minimal. At the time $1,000 dollar range. A might big for a carry weapon, but if you insist you will be very pleased with it. Unless you are in to hand gun hunting it might seem to be a little impractical.

6. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Those little .44s do not kick much at all. In a current Mk.19 DE, a .44 should only kick like a 9 mm. These guns are big and heavy.

7. NRAJOE

Cool...thanks Alan and Klaus, either of you know what the gold titanium one goes for now?

8. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    the one ive always wanted, colt python- 6" barrel, colt royal blue finish, and a nice set of wood grips. 2nd on the list would be a single action .475 linebaugh.

9. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    nra joe. check out magnums website. www.magnumresearch.com. just off of memory i think the gold finish adds about 500 bucks to the price of the gun. ive got the only baby eagle ever made in the gold titanium finish, and it is a nice finish i dont think its worth 500 bucks. it does make for a nice pimping gun though-hehehehe

10. NRAJOE

Thanks Lefty!

11. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I want that gold titanium nitride finish on my Smith 65

12. Got a question when you talk about gold titanium--what are you refering to-- the entire frame or gold appointments, such as trigger, safty, hammer, etc.

13. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Lock, Stock & Barrel...the whole shooting match

14. Man I have a hard time visualizing an entire gold gun. Pimp gun or James Bond--man with the golden gun.

15. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Pimp baby....Actually titanium is chemically inert.. meaning it won't rust. A strong selling point in my book..by the way, I have always wanted a Luger or a Broomhandle Mauser

16. Thanks Logansdad-- I'll stick with stainless. A cheap pimp.

17. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I've always wanted the original .44 Automag. Had a chance once, but let it go. By the time I could afford what they went for then, I couldn't afford what they go for now!

18. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

how about a Luger, P-38, Sig 210 or a Seecamp ?

19. Hangfire

Hangfire G&G Newbie

A Freedom Arms big-bore revolver. Close second would be a bright stainless or nickel finish DE .50ae.

20. BECAUSE!!!!

LE MAT

DANA