close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1 yr anniversary

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Apr 30, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Its the i yr anniversary of the disappearance of Chandra Levy. Maybe Condit got Robert Blake to do it.

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Blake's changed personality

Blake's personality may reflect some of the characters he played in his movies. I think he's in real deep xxit now over his wife's death. That trial may become more and more like O.J.'s.

:( :assult:

3. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I would bet we hear Cochran's name or one of the other OJ lawyers is on the case before the trial date

4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

No contest in my opinion,there is just not enough controversial material available to make it circus material!:nod: :nod: :nod: :rolleyes:

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Actually the fact that Robert Blake carried a licensed concealed weapon is a good enough reason to ensure that the liberal media will definitely try to convict him in the court of public opinion.
    After his conviction they will bring that case up as proof of the bad things that come about when you let people who don't know any better carry concealed guns....They are still trying to save us from each other...through some greater sense of Noblesse Oblige...Read em and weep

6. Blake must have forgot about the theme song on Barretta. It said...Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.