close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

10/22 trigger help

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Jul 6, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I have a sweet shooting 10/22 but after seeing Keppler describe the trigger pull as needing to be actuated with vise grips, I figure it's time to do something.
    I'm looking for any help/opinoins to do this. I know there are a few different routs to go. gotta watch the budget, keep it under the radar.
    Please let me know.

2. savageT

savageT G&G Newbie

Jerry,

Check out Cabela's On-Line for their after market trigger/sear
    kits....quite reasonable or they have a complete trigger group if you want.
    JimT

3. jerry

USA
    will do, thanx

4. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Jerry,
    You can also check out Brownell's. They have several (alot) of different trigger kits. You can do it to suit your taste. Plus, they have everything to do anything to a 10/22. I'll post a pic of mine.

www.brownells.com

Good Shooting!

5. mrmarklin

mrmarklin G&G Newbie

Most gunsmiths will clean up these triggers for $50 or less. No need to DIY for at hose prices. I had mine done, and it was the best money I ever spent.:p

6. jerry

USA
    thanks all again. My brother knows someone who will make it right for $60. I like the pride of a job done my self. I looked at some of the after market stuff previously recomended. i just have to decide which route to go. I did have the trigger group apart once, whew! A bit intense.

7. Tim W

Tim W G&G Newbie

Here's another place to try......Good prices ,fast service and reasonable shipping costs. I have been getting all my aftermarket trigger parts here.

http://www.ontargetguns.com/

Just my 02¢

8. jerry

USA
    thanks for the throw down Tim. I'm just waiting to get the extra cash to burn on it. A bit late on the project considering squirrel season is now. I'm tied up with getting arrows, bow string, duck stamps, etc. etc.

Cool site BTW