close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

100 Grand Winner!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JWB, Mar 26, 2002.

1. JWB

JWB Member

Here this dude when he wins 100 Grand, with a twist :)

100 Grand Radio

originally on allforums.net

Last edited: Mar 26, 2002
  2. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

That would make me so mad, I would have gone to the radio station and demanded my money.

But that was funny! Nothing like good 'old emotions to get a good laugh.

3. JWB

JWB Member

Yea this is one of the funniest jokes i've heard on audio... I would be very mad also, but its just soo dang funny!

4. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

I just went to your website, very nice. Uses the same format as this, but a darker color, Way to go dude ;)

5. JWB

JWB Member

Actually it looks like a piece of trash right now, no customization right now... It just looks similar because it uses software called vBulletin to run it :) thanks though

6. Ahhhh hahahaha.........****ER !

7. That would be S-U-C-K-E-R !

8. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I believe it was a Hooters waitress who sued and won because the comapnay ran some contest .. sell the most beer or some thing like that and the winner would get a toy yota....they took he out to th parking lot and instead of a Toyota car she got a Toy Yoda doll...

9. Hey if you win someting for nothing, take it. Whatever the case mat ne .
    I get my personal phylosophy from country music and cartoons like the " SIMPSONS ', yet can still spell them fancy a##ed words and most times know what they mean!!!
    BART SIMPSON won hisself an Elephant or else a wad of cash. Knowing everyone would want the money they nary had the elephant, but he fough enough to get it. Personaly I wish I had enough money to buy an elephant, not because 'cuz I want the elephant, just because I wish had that nuch money!!!!

10. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Elephants are valuable, but I do not think Bart is a good example of real life. I think everything he does on the show is scripted ...