Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Total break down = everything under the sun. Major parts match, barrel, receiver, etc. Wants $495. What say you?

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will take a better/ more detailed look in a day or two and give you a better idea.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I have a rebuilt M1903 (I rebuilt it) for under $300. Crowning is mint, stock is WWII issue and in near mint condition..

Might want to try to get him to drop the price a bit.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Bravo, I'd be intereted in any M1903 for under $300.

We need to know the serial number as well. Some low-numbered receivers should not be shot. I know I am stirring up stuff by saying that, and that some still shoot them.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
I know I am kinda new to the military rifle contingent but can you really find a 1903 for under 300? I have two and love them.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can get a sportorized 03 or A3 for under 300, but then add in the cost to bring it back to as issued and....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy all,
Ski here and researching a product called ACCUVEL. Anyone used it yet and if so how did you get it? Everywhere I have looked it up the Order link is down?

SF,
ski

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went back. She's gone.....boohoo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dookie, you are right about the low numbers shouldn't be shot, no sense in taking chances...General Hatcher and Brophy can't be wrong...never when it will let go in your face...

·
Banned
98 Posts
"...can you really find a..." Sometimes you get lucky. Not often though.
"...like what?..." Not that it matters now, but condition, markings, style of stock, serial number, maker, '03 or '03A3.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
You're not going to find an M1903 in issued condition for under $300.

I found a M1903 Sporter for $250. I bought a stock on eBay for $17 (a steal and a half), and the rest of the parts for about $30. After everything, I have a restored M1903 for $300.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts