Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Christmas at my brothers place where I received a 1944 Nagant revolver for my present. Can anyone tell me where to find the cheapest ammo for my new toy??

-UR

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Personally, I like .32 S&W Long rounds. Magtech has some. Also Aguila produces some, as well. It is a lot cheaper than the 7.62 Nagant ammo. I have a bunch of boxes of the stuff, since my gun range owner sold me all he had. Nobody was buying or shooting the stuff, which is sometimes a popular cowboy shooting load. I took all he had and am fairly well stocked now, plus all the Aguila and Nagant rounds I already had.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I have seen .32 acp cylinders for them. That may be the way to go for cheap ammo. I would imagine you would need to get a gunsmith to install it to get the timing right and stuff.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,319 Posts
Cheapest I've found...

Ammunition

Don't know what happened to all the Russian yellowbox surplus for $14.95/40 (corrosive)
Have 10 boxes stashed....wanted to get more then poof! Gone...

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,493 Posts
Get a low-priced reloading outfit and some .32-20 brass - in the long run, it's a lot cheaper and the brass lasts a long time! My buddy even casts his own bullets. Being a cheapscate can pay off. :smoker:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts