Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Winchester, Colt 1911, S&W revolvers
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned this before and got the rifle.
Wood Eyewear Bumper Everyday carry Gun accessory

Material property Tints and shades Bumper Electric blue Strap

Wood Building material Flooring Door Metal

Wood Hardwood Flooring Building material Gun accessory

It is much like my 1950 Winchester 94 in excellent condition. I also own a 1949 with obvious honest hunting wear (still a great pre-1964).

New picture here:
Wood Line Air gun Hardwood Shotgun

So all sorts and pictures and comments coming soon--I stayed up way too late last night with the college football game---

·
Registered
11,762 Posts
holy crap that's in good shape.
all of mine are silver and flat brown.

Reactions: neophyte

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holy crap that's in good shape. all of mine are silver and flat brown.
First, I've been looking and trading for a long time.

Second: There is no end for me for looking for a better one.

I am not saying that my natural gas bills have not increased way up recently. Biden cut-off the pipelines which was my main source. I pay an extra $200/month in the cold months.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
That is an excellent specimen. Obviously you are a master at locating them and putting them in your house. The $200 extra a month for heating sucks. Seems to me one of the duties of government is to protect the folks already here and protection includes from dramatic costs in essential items like food and clothing and heat.

• Sad
Reactions: neophyte

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...Obviously you are a master at locating them and putting them in your house..
No and no on guns: ;)

My last buy was big money on the rifle. I paid ~$1000 for it. The dude was well known in my Association Club and offered it only to me.: The riffle is at what I think it's worth. Who else has a 1947 Winchester in perfect condition?

I never buy for any profit. I buy for my hobby and also I think my hobby may also bring profits to my heirs,.

Please show this to them anytime.

·
Registered
15,511 Posts
First, I've been looking and trading for a long time.

Second: There is no end for me for looking for a better one.

I am not saying that my natural gas bills have not increased way up recently. Biden cut-off the pipelines which was my main source. I pay an extra $200/month in the cold months.
It seems some folks condone the pain.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Guys,
I am no master. I have been buying a Winchester rifle once every ~five years since 1972 as I love the guns. Nothing else entered in my decision. I was investing tax-free cash in my retirement IRA accounts at the same time.

The IRA thing did better. I don't have a clue what will do better going forward?

Ya'll tell me? Guns and ammo or high priced stocks at big P/E numbers? Do you like an old nickel gun?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts