close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2018 NRA Board of Directors SOF Mag LTC Robert K. Brown USA Ret.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Hummer, Feb 12, 2018.

1. https://www.sofmag.com/lt-col-robert-k-brown-usar-ret-the-man-to-vote-for-for-nra-board

Above is an article about Col Brown and his endorsements for NRA Board of Directors election going on RIGHT NOW. Ballots are out.

I am proud to say my name is on his endorsement list.

MR. MARK HUMPHREVILLE

AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA

NRA Benefactor. Certified Aberdeen Proving Ground Small Arms Test Director. The Commandant USMC recognized him for “exceptional performance” for his Technical Feasibility Testing that fielded the M16A2 Rifle. The Army Materials Systems Analysis Activity selected him to conduct the accuracy dispersion validation of the first AK74 acquired by the U.S. The Army Armament Research and Development Commanding General awarded him a Commendation for his work on the Dover Devil Machinegun program. He provided firearms consultations for the U.S. Border Patrol, Immigration & Naturalization Service, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. A former member Interagency Advisory Committee on Security Equipment: Washington and the International Wound Ballistics Association. He provided sworn public corruption witness testimony before the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight. Supporter of NRA’s “national concealed carry” plan. President’s 100, Double Distinguished, campaign volunteer for pro-gun candidates, fire/rescue volunteer, Eagle Scout, Shriner.

[​IMG]
    All ballots have been mailed and are in your magazine or mail if you get digital mags.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    blaster, chesterwin and PAPA G like this.
  2. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I just put my ballot in the mailbox. Your and Colonel Brown's names are on it.

I also wrote in President Trump and Chuck Norris. Doubt either one will be elected, but it would be great if they were!

chesterwin and PAPA G like this.

3. Thanks much for the support.

4. TheWall

TheWall Firearm Affectionado Forum Contributor

I just put my ballot in the trash. Don't have time to research anyone. Busy enough researching Republican candidates. Early voting starts this month. I always print out a sample ballot and go through it researching anyone I don't know. Also read all the propositions we have to vote on.

chesterwin, neophyte and PAPA G like this.
  5. Yes a lot of that happens. They send out 2.5 million ballots and only get back 130,000 that is why it is so critical to vote for a few.

I read where a number of folks "bullet vote" and only vote for a few and not the whole 25 (shotgun voting) on the theory is find the few you really want and just vote for them because voting for more is a vote against the people you really want.

chesterwin and PAPA G like this.
  6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

WOW!!! Soldier of Fortune magazine is still around!!! I used to buy them off a stores magazine rack. But then later on they disappeared from the racks! :usa2::usa2::(

7. Yes they went digital in 2016, you can subscribe to them

PAPA G likes this.
  8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I used to subscribe to SOF back in the day. I do not do "digital magazines".

PAPA G and neophyte like this.
  9. The distribution went way up when they went that way and readership is the key to success so the news folks say. Would appreciate your vote.

PAPA G likes this.
  10. I am still hearing from friends they have not got their ballot yet. Anybody here not got theirs?