Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

22 survival guns

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by tommy, Mar 21, 2002.

1. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

it is an ar something you can take it down and store it in the but of the gun .are they accurate? are they any good i was thinkin of buying one just to have it to shoot.any feed back would be apprciated.
  2. 6string

6string G&G Newbie

It's an AR7 made by Henry Repeating Rifles. Not accurate at all. The stock is huge, wide so the reciver and barrel can fit in it. The Marlin 70PSS is a much better servival rifle and it feels like a real rifle. Check it out at Marlins web page.

3. squirrelsniper

squirrelsniper G&G Newbie

I have to agree with 6string, the.....

Marlin 70PSS is a better rifle. The only downside is that the Marlin isn't self-contained, but it does have a neat little carrying case. I can't say that either the Marlin 70PSS or the Henry AR-7 are truly accurate, but the Marlin is plenty good enough for plinking tin cans while the AR-7 is good for throwing rounds in the general direction of tin cans.:D
  4. mec

mec Guest

you might enjoy brousing around on the milesfortis board. Survival type arms are quite popular there and there is even a message board for those who like the Savage 24 combo gun.- they get off onto other survival related equipment there too.
  5. How about the old USAF survival gun that was .22 and .410 cal over/under. I think Springfield Armory still makes them. They are all steel - phosphate coated I believe....
  6. mec

mec Guest

Its the M6 Survival gun and I believe A.K. Church has the most complete coverage of it anywhere[​IMG]