22 years ago...on this fateful day....

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Archetype_wyo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Archetype_wyo

Archetype_wyo G&G Enthusiast

22 years ago on this fateful day, William Stanley(not a tool) Day III was unleashed upon this world in a fiery blaze of blood and weird stuff. All those who gazed upon him were in awe...for he was born in scalemail armor and clad with a sword. That however in this day and age was unrealistic for there are guns and kevlar now. So he was quickly handed a BB gun at the age of 6 and forever honed his marksmanship skills. Skip a few years ahead and at the tender age of 14 he took his first deer at 250yds with a friend's .257Roberts rifle. The buck he too was a 4x4 with about the most uniform rack you can imagine. Every year since he harvested game, until 2007 when he harvested his most recent game animal. A stunning 5x5 whitetail it was, at 325yds he sniper-shotted that son-gun. Wow...a bit long winded are we? Aaargh but it be not over yet, ye scurvy dog. At 19 years of age our poor subject was hit with Mosinitis, but don't get a tear in ye eye yet or ye be walkin da plank!! He tricked a 1934 Izzy 91/30 into his coffers, shortly thereafter he looted a 1957 Norinco SKS, and after that he pillaged a 1945 Izzy M38 from that left handed guy... That was the last of his Mosin purchases, however he went on an adventure and came back with a Taurus PT1911 .45auto hand cannon!!! After some gold problems he had to get rid of his beloved hand cannon and bartered with that GaryKW for his CZ52 Czech Manslayer and some munitions. He be havin some lady problems of late...until this beautiful woman they call Kaci came into this scurvy dog's life and made it all better...I mean she be makin his day pretty freakin awesome.

Yaaarghhh I be da birthday boy, all ye shall bow at my machismo!!:hail::hail:

Ok enough of that, the be 2-2 today, pretty stoked, Kaci is makin me dinner tonight. Pretty happy about that :). Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a new set of tires on my truck and a CZ82 in my possession.

2. stinkybriches

stinkybriches G&G Enthusiast

happy birthday man. i'll tilt one back today in your honor.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Happy Birthday big boy!!!!!!!!!! :spank:22 wacks for you today

4. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

Happy Birthday....:fest06:.....:fest30:

5. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

happy birthday brother!

6. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

Happy Birthday Bud. Wishing you many more.

7. Archetype_wyo

You guys like my epic story?

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Not so much, LOL !! Have a wonderful day, and may good things come your way !!

9. Archetype_wyo

Steve...you're just jealous of my story telling skillz.

10. big boomer

big boomer G&G Enthusiast

22? I was 22 once, in the last millennium, Happy birthday and many more.

11. M14man

M14man I don't take prisoners... Forum Contributor

Happy Birthday Archetype!

12. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    Have fun tonight, and happy birthday!

13. Archetype_wyo

Yeah tonight should be a blast, Kaci cookin me dinner and all!!

14. 99z28monster

99z28monster G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Happy birthday. Your story had me confused at first. A+ for being original on letting us know it is your birthday.

15. Archetype_wyo

Had to do something...outside the holster..

16. Tell yer mama I'm sorry, would you?

17. Archetype_wyo

Not to be a turd...but you can tell her. I'd rather have someone I don't know talk to my mother than her hear my voice again...lol.

18. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Happy Birthday !

Rich