close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

.223 rifles

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Klaus, May 1, 2002.

1. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

HEHEHE. I now have 3 different rifles that use the AR-15 magazine, and none of them is an AR. Got a Daewoo DR200, Bushy M17s, and a .223 AK. I may get an AR-180B while I'm at it.

2. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Congratulations. I'd like to know how the 180b performs when people start buying it. My friend has an original 180 which is nice but has its issues.

All you need now is an M96 Expeditionary, a SW-36 conversion of an HK-SL8, and a classic Bushmaster Assault Rife, and you'd have them all (and as soon as I say that, someone else will remind me of what I forgot.)

Last edited: May 1, 2002

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I figured out how to disassemble the Daewoo. I was a little surprised. I was expecting it to look like an AR-180. Actually, the piston, operating rod, and spring assembly look like they were lifted straight out of an AK. The bolt and carrier were pretty similar to a 180, though. It has a beautiful forged reciever and real nice peep sight. I bought the gun slightly used, maybe 50 rounds through it. It came with a nice case, 2 AR mags (new), and a scope rail (New in Bag). It was $650 and I think I got a good deal on it. A rookie cop had bought it, then found out they would not let him qualify with it.

4. BattleRifleG3

Yep, that's a sweet price. Keep us posted on how it works for you.

5. 180-B issue

Overall pretty good, except for a harder recoil because of the weight. Seen new ones here lately for 650.00. If want recoil, I'll use my 7mm.:wave:

6. FutureMarine

FutureMarine G&G Newbie

i LOVE my DR200. i would take that rifle anywhere. its got the reliability of an AK and accuracy of an AR. What more can you ask of a combat rifle? And just so you know that thread is over 4 yrs old :D

7. BattleRifleG3

Klaus is dearly missed and greatly appreciated when he stops in again. He's a very knowledgeable but extremely busy fellow.