Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a year of searching i found one at the gun show in san antonio last week end a ruger 77 mk II in .260 remington for my daughter (16) did not want a .243 and the 260 is not that popular in south texas, so after a year of looking new and used i got lucky, swaped for a mod 94. so what do you guys like for 120 grns. i am thinking 27- 2750 any advice?

·
Registered
83 Posts
260 rem

whats 27-2750?????????
HELLO LEFTY

I THINK HES TALKING ABOUT VELOCITY??

HELLO AGAIN HUCK

IN ANOTHER THREAD I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE DISCUSSING THE 6.5X55 VS THE 260 REM AND AS SOME MAY HAVE THOUGHT I DIDNT LIKE THE 260 REM ITS A GOOD CALIBER FOR A YOUNG SHOOTER, VERY LITTLE RECOIL AND IN THE RESPECT OF BULLET WEIGHT COMPARED TO THE 243 WIN IT IS BETTER, THE 6.5 MM BULLETS THE 260 PROPELS HAVE A BETTER DESIGN THAN THE 6MM BULLETS THE 243 THROWS, THE 260 ISNT QUITE AS FAST AS THE 243 BUT FASTER ISNT ALWAYS BETTER, I THINK YOU CHOSE A GOOD RIFLE FOR HER>> YOUR FRIEND JOE

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Looking at my Accurate reloaders guide (all I have available right now), it appears that velocities range anywhere from 2600'ish to around 2950 fps. I would let the bullet choice be the deciding factor. Congrats on passing on the sport to your daughter!

·
Registered
83 Posts
not appreiciated

People tend to use big letters to make up for something else...
ya know i dont appreiciate this type of talk or treatment,i will never talk to or treat anybody in like manner,i believe in treating other the way i wish to be treated and weather you like my typing style or not, it does not warrent this type of disrespectfull and uncooth treatment, im sorry but if you dont like my typing then ignore me, its alot more respectfull and saves a persons feeling alot more than attitude driven remarks such as these>> your friend joe( i still hope so)

·
Registered
83 Posts
your right 338

Hey, guys, we are all friends here
ok everyone

i will comply no more caps, but i do not ever want to be spoken to like i was ever again by anyone, im a man of God, i love him and i dont talk like that to anyone, i will only speak in a loving professional manner, im not stuffy i like to have fun too, but there are some places where i draw the line and that type of behavior is one of them, im a christian but im nobodys door mat, im hoping there wont be any hard feelings, but if we are going to call this forum "THE FRIENDLYIST FORUM ON THE WEB" then i suggest we be friendly

"if you want friends, then show yourself to be friendly" (proverbs)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
joe, some of these guys don't have great days. And joe, be prepared to defend yourself on this forum. I'm on over 30 forums, and I defend myself and opinions everyday. It's just the Internet culture.

·
Registered
83 Posts
thanks A.H.

t53joe GO AHEAD AND TYPE ANYWAY YOU WANNA I DON'T CARE.
THANKS AH!!!.i wasnt looking to offend anyone, but i guess sometime no matter how hard you try someone is going to complain about sometime, i live my life out loud i guess i type that way too (lol)>> YOUR A TRUE FRIEND AND BRO IN CHRIST JESUS >>your friend JOE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts