Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an inexpensive 28 ga shotgun that has a butt similar to an ar 15 or that has a 'folding' stock option available? Whats the deal with these things costing as much as at least 3 or 4 good guns in 12 ga?? Just an idea: 20 in 28 ga or 20 ga used as a pistol. 12 ga just has too much unbalanced weight and kick to be shot with one hand I think. :ballons:

· Registered
11,940 Posts
28ga is over 50 caliber, meaning not legal in pistol besides AOW. If you're looking for a tactical setup, try Remington's 870. The receiver specs arethe same as 410, pretty much, unless I'm mistaken. If you can't find the accessories you like, send me a private message and I could see about machining something custom made for you.

Try the Rem 870, or the 1100 or Charles Daly if you want semi-auto.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AOW. Ah, yes. I was just thinking about the legalities of a 'conspicuous' protrusion making this some sort of 'assault weapon' . I think I will get in touch with the atf on this just to make sure and it sure would be swell if it didn't violate some law. Hell, its only $5 and a lot of paperwork. AOW, sounds cool. its a shotgun, no its a pistol. No, its a pis'gun. LOL!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.