Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an inexpensive 28 ga shotgun that has a butt similar to an ar 15 or that has a 'folding' stock option available? Whats the deal with these things costing as much as at least 3 or 4 good guns in 12 ga?? Just an idea: 20 in 28 ga or 20 ga used as a pistol. 12 ga just has too much unbalanced weight and kick to be shot with one hand I think. :ballons:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
At one time there was a 410 pistol-grip shotgun called the Snake Charmer. Never seen one in 28ga.

Costs go hand in hand with availability. Wait until you try to shells for that 28ga. They are like gold.

·
Registered
11,925 Posts
28ga is over 50 caliber, meaning not legal in pistol besides AOW. If you're looking for a tactical setup, try Remington's 870. The receiver specs arethe same as 410, pretty much, unless I'm mistaken. If you can't find the accessories you like, send me a private message and I could see about machining something custom made for you.

Try the Rem 870, or the 1100 or Charles Daly if you want semi-auto.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AOW. Ah, yes. I was just thinking about the legalities of a 'conspicuous' protrusion making this some sort of 'assault weapon' . I think I will get in touch with the atf on this just to make sure and it sure would be swell if it didn't violate some law. Hell, its only $5 and a lot of paperwork. AOW, sounds cool. its a shotgun, no its a pistol. No, its a pis'gun. LOL!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts