357th Post! A Fee Speech Special!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Oct 15, 2002.

1. Howdy,

I'm a magnum!!!!!

Here as a special, Right to excersise free speech, post is the van cartoon the way it should have been drawn. Ya I know it is stooping to their level but when in Rome...........

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :cool: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Good post Sniper [Ml].

We'll be seeing more of these as the "coward Maryland sniper" does his dastardly thing.
    Oxford :nod: :assult:

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Super!!

I'm not paranoid - of course they are out to get us, they've said so!

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Cool, saved that one too,your pretty good at this!

5. Sniper, that is a great twist to the one we saw the other day.....yepper...fer sre.

BTW...a magnum, or otherwise,......I would be honored to have you watching my back...ANY day...and, that's a fact!

6. Stewart

Stewart Guest

Nice touch up of the van.

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

That's about right isn't it....

8. Magnum is easy!

Howdy Dale,

Thanks for the compliment. I have not met anyone here personally, but hope to do so in the future, but I would feel safe with any of ya watchin my back.........

:cool:

Also, I have been a magnum sized guy all my adult life. Right now i hover around 300 lbs, have a 58 inch chest and an 18 inch neck........as I say, magnum all the way!!
    :nod: :nod: :nod:

And ladies, Big men make the best dates as they are generally very respectful of a lady and we know where all the best restaurants are!!!!
    :p

Last edited: Oct 15, 2002
  9. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

ha thats a good job M1 Like I said your geting to be a doglips/OxFord. ;) :D:D

10. Thanks.....

Howdy all,

Thanks. And just fer the record, it is Sniper [ M I ] Mi, as in Michigan.........although I am a pretty fair shot with an M1 Garand....

I took the MI moniker at the end of my name as I came a cross another fella calling himself Sniper. Didn't want any confusion......

11. NRAJOE

If your ever cruising down I-75 through Toledo, stop on by pal, I'm real easy to get to off the interstate.:right:

12. NRAJOE

Cool Zappa photo... is that a Mexican poncho or a Sears Poncho?...hmmm, no fooling.

13. Hee hee

"I'm a moron 'n this is my wife. She's frosting a cake, with a paper knife. All what we got here's American made, it's a little bit ceesey, But it's nicely displayed."

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: