·
Premium Member
24,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
24,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for posting this. Picked up a couple of boxes thanks to you. Very much appreciated.
Thank you! I just ordered some 40 for Hubby. He's really low on ammo (less than 500 rounds) so I thought I'd surprise him.
Welcome, glad the links helped you all.
The last 2 orders I've placed with Federal didn't ship for about 2 weeks and then it would get delivered here in north Texas in about 2 days.
If I remember correctly they didn't actually process it on my plastic card until it shipped.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Still available at 5:40, shipping is $12 but say 15-20 days. I am getting boxes of 50 rounds of 380 Federal ball for $19-$20 at Bass Pro periodically so I will pass. The Federal 45 I have been buying at Bass Pro is cheaper than from here at Federal about 10% less. Of course if you have none, these are great prices. If you have access to a Bass Pro be aware they do not put it out all in the morning, they spread it through the day so people do not show up when the open and buy it all up.

Each time I have dropped by during the week lately I have found a few boxes of some caliber that I use, all at normal prices. There will be hoarding for a very long time, but unless you are just burning large volumns you should be fine. Just do not go to a gun store on a saturday and expect to find any or expect it to be available on line, the scalpers keep that ordered up.

FWIW

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
you probably need to talk to your governor about his unsafe act.

·
Premium Member
3,514 Posts
i LOAD MOST OF MY STUFF, BUT....
I usually buy my 380 self defense ammo, and small pistol primers are pricey right now, when they can be found.
So checked it out. I got on the Federal web sight and ordered 2 boxes of self defense and 2 boxes of fmj.
Never thought I would ever buy practice ammo for 380 since I started loading it. But in these trying times, you get it however you can.
They offered me free shipping if I ordered right now. So I guess I have 4 boxes of ammo coming. 1$ around for self defense and 50 cent a round for practice is not to far from the old price for federal 380 any way.
THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT!
APRIL 10TH 1:00 AM EST

1 - 12 of 12 Posts