Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinkin of tradin my .44 special for a maadi from what i here of the ak it has a folding stock and a bypod and two 30 round clips. i don't know if it's preban or not (didn't see the gun yet) my friend told me about the gun and who has it the guy want's 350 dollar for it but my friend want's my .44 special . now my friend said he would buy the gun and then even swap me for the ak. so what do you guy's think???

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
what make is your 44 special. and how offten do you use it?
if it just sitts there and books used for close to what you are willing to pay for the AK
go for it.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it does just sit there but it was my first born she my baby. but i do like my ak47 i have a sar1 right now. it looks great . but when it comes down to it the ak get talin out to the swamp alot more than the .44. i was thinkin about the ak just because it was a diferent set up than my sar1 . i think i'm gonna go for it. i'll see what happens

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.44 is a rossi it has a 3 inch barrel with adjustable rear sight's and it's a nice polished stainless steel.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
hay they still make the rossi and they make a taurus and a charter in the 44 spec. in the same price range new they are around $350 so if its an even trade you are makeing out go for it.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm gonna go for it i just got to work out some details and see if he still has it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
AK-47 for a .44 Special. I don't think I could traid one for the other. I could not give up my AK for another .44. Nor would I part with my .44 for another AK. I would save my pennies and have both. Either way I would end up disapointed.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,193 Posts
Make sure its not the Egyptian made with the Chinese barrel...here nothing but bad things about them...:(

Beleive they are MISR/90's.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know what you mean azguy. i am curently trying to get it without giving up my .44 although i haven't heard from the guy again he might have sold it already. i got other way's of geting it but i don't realy want to part with money right now.

·
FREE CITIZEN
2,089 Posts
:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

The only complains about my Maadi, are the trigger slap and the crooked sight!

Other than that, It has never ever had any problems with me, has allways gone bang with every crappy ammo that I had fed to it.

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts