Looks good,$400.00 would be my top price,if I really wanted it.:drive:

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I'll stick with my Yugo for 175! :kiss:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
The twit mentioned a similar one sold on "the other site" for $4500. I assume he meant gunbroker.com, so I went to check Completed Auctions.

Guess what?...

Highest price for one that actually sold? $800 for a Chinese bladed Honor Guard SKS. Highest bid on a Russian Arsenal rebuild (which is what he has, it's not even original) was $375.50, but didn't sell, due to the Reserve Price being higher than that.

This guy's a doof.:stupid:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I agree - doof. I will make him a heck of a deal on my 1951 Russian. Half price - shipped!! :)

·
Banned
259 Posts
A good place to find the older Chinese, and occasionally a Russian, are pawn shops. Local pawn has 2 Chinese for around $200.00, maybe a little less.

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
A good place to find the older Chinese, and occasionally a Russian, are pawn shops. Local pawn has 2 Chinese for around $200.00, maybe a little less.
Chinese are good,and $200 is a decent price.:drive:

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
Yugo looks a lot like a Russian,but no chrome in bore or chamber,most have grenade launcher,and some parts are unique to that rifle,other than that they seem to be good,and they ARE readily available.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I have seen Russians go for big money that have some historical value to them, but those have had proof with certificates of authenticity. I think that guy just put his line in the water hoping to get a bite.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
There don't seem to be any takers at his starting bid of $1250. It IS a pretty neat SKS. I like the aresnal markings on the stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts