$5000 Reward offered for info on who put a Trump 2020 sticker on a bear collar..

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by K75RT, Aug 3, 2020.

1. BudW, Brother Bob, neophyte and 11 others like this.
  2. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

and that whiney old hag whining about how cruel it is for the poor bear to have a sticker on his collar. what about the fact that the wild bear has to wear a collar and 2 ear tags? holes in his ears don't hurt as much as a sticker on the collar? retards, all of them!

3. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Some people really need to get a life.

4. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Evangelist

But they do have a life. Of a sorts. Getting their pantie in a wad over a piece of vinyl on a piece of plastic around a wild animals neck. They bitch about nature and then attempt to control nature. She sees cute, I see food. Perhaps we should inundate their tip line. You know, send them looking for, oh say, John Wilkes Booth or Aaron Burr.

5. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

Now that is funny. Not a lot of people will actually see it, but bears can use their mail in ballot if they choose. On the up side, the people who are offering the reward are just giving Trump free advertising by repeating his name. Even the bears support Trump. LOL

Obviously some poor guy over at the wildlife department is going to get talked to by the boss. Funny is in the eye of the beholder. And just think about this, few people ever have the pleasure of seeing a bear up close, how about close enough to read a sticker. That would be a huge thrill.

The comment about it being inhuman? Cruel? How would the bear know? He knows he has the collar, but unlikely he can read or see over his shoulder. LOL

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  6. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    It kinda gives me a chuckle to think that considering what bears have been known to do tree hugging granolas like that Timothy Tastewell and his girlfriend. That a Trump 2020 sticker might be the last thing on Earth they ever see.:usa:

7. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

The list of Liberals I'd like to assign removing that sticker is endless

8. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I wonder where this bear originated from and what state it was tagged in. They do travel far. HMMMMM.

FortyXDM, neophyte, TXplt and 3 others like this.
  9. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Too funny. My guess would be that someone has been feeding the bear if it's tame enough to get within arms length to put a sticker on a collar. But the BIG issue to the lefties is the sticker, not the probable illegal feeding of wildlife.

neophyte, BigEd63, Huey Rider and 4 others like this.
  10. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Chronic complainers they are. That little sticker does not interfere with anything at all. Its no different than a small sticker on anything else you see in life. These Trump haters can go suck off. That Trump sticker may have been put on by a wildlife officer. They tranquilize the bears when hibernating and do measurements and so forth of bear. They then collar them. When the batteries get low the wildlife dept. tranquilizes them again and change collar and not the batteries at the time. A person from the wildlife agency probably put it on and they broke no rules or laws.

Rocky7, neophyte, goat roper and 7 others like this.
  11. Now that's funny right there, don't care who you are.:D
    Boy howdy what it don't take to get them Liberals wound up.

Rocky7, neophyte, Ranger4 and 5 others like this.
  12. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I think we're all missing something. Maybe the bear put it on himself right after Biden said that anyone who didn't vote for him wasn't black.

13. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Ummmmm........I think we’re all missing the obvious. There’s no crime here and some liberal is offering money for some whacked out cause.

If someone wants to turn me in and collect the reward I’ll be happy to split it with them. I’ll even confess even though I’ve not been near the place in decades (and am sad to see it’s morphed from a place which used to be a bastion of relatively, well, shall we say women with ‘easy virtue‘ into some crazy left wing nuthouse).

Rocky7, blaster, neophyte and 3 others like this.
  14. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

I want someone to start putting donkey stickers on all Biden's face masks.

15. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

But then there'd be a [email protected]$$ on both sides of the mask.

Bigfoot, neophyte, goat roper and 5 others like this.
  16. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

I'll go better than that......I'll give anyone ten thousand buck who can tattoo the word Democrat on a Grizzly bear's as***** !!!
    Unsedated of course.

Rocky7, blaster, neophyte and 4 others like this.
  17. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I think the woman is so upset because she can't figure out how to put a Biden sticker on the collar to cover Trump's.

18. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Easy, she needs to speak up behind it and slap it on the butt while yelling "sit!". Trust me it works fine..... every time a liberal does it.;)

FortyXDM, TXplt, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  19. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Many people should be denied their lives. A bear could have killed a child. The animal Lefts would have blamed the child.:(

Junction15 likes this.
  20. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor