Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello to all swedish mauser owners

i have been doing some cleaning up around my reloading shop, and found 100- 6.5x55 s.m. brass and a 2 die set both of which have been barely used, the die set is made by lee and i only used it once or twice, it comes with the shellholder, the brass is mostly lapua and about 90 percent of it is brand new lapua never fired some is other mfg and fired only once or twice, it is sized and primed and ready for loading>> will anyone give me $40.00 + s&h for both???, i checked lee's website and the die set was $11.99 and i checked e. aurther brown and there lapua 6.5x55 bras was $47.00 per 100, i remembered paying $40.00 per 100 for those case about 10 years ago so i guess the price is fair? i also posted some other brass for sale cheap on another thread its called "good used reloadable brass" if anyone is interested in this deal ot the other stuff please email me at t53joe762x54ryahoo.com>> thank you your friend joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
6.5x55 brass and dies

Do you still have these items, if so I would like to purchase. Will five bucks cover the freight/shipping ? if so please send payment info. and consider them sold. Thanks-T.Pack

·
Registered
1 Posts
6.5 x 55, I will buy it!

I will be be glad to purchase this from you. It should all fit into a usps flat rate box and ship for around $15. Let me know how much and I will send you a money order.

hello to all swedish mauser owners

i have been doing some cleaning up around my reloading shop, and found 100- 6.5x55 s.m. brass and a 2 die set both of which have been barely used, the die set is made by lee and i only used it once or twice, it comes with the shellholder, the brass is mostly lapua and about 90 percent of it is brand new lapua never fired some is other mfg and fired only once or twice, it is sized and primed and ready for loading>> will anyone give me $40.00 + s&h for both???, i checked lee's website and the die set was $11.99 and i checked e. aurther brown and there lapua 6.5x55 bras was $47.00 per 100, i remembered paying $40.00 per 100 for those case about 10 years ago so i guess the price is fair? i also posted some other brass for sale cheap on another thread its called "good used reloadable brass" if anyone is interested in this deal ot the other stuff please email me at t53joe762x54ryahoo.com>> thank you your friend joe

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Wow, someone resurrected an old thread here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts