$600 what gun are you going to get?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by meatloaf, May 4, 2008.

1. meatloaf

meatloaf Guest

So what gun are you going to buy with your chinese money?

2. I finally found a 10/22 international model.

3. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

if i had that i would put it towards an m1a...but if you are asking for under that i would get a remington 700 sps

4. Dickie d

Dickie d G&G Newbie

I bought an M1 for $600 that was in excellent condition at a gun show. I also bought a Stevens 200 in 25-06, put a scope on it, that shots excellent for $500. So I guess I'll buy 1 box of 30-06 and one box of
    25-06 and that should take care of the $600, being that ammo is getting so pricey!!!

5. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

LOL +1 on the ammo costs. I am going to buy one gun and some ammo. Depends on what I can find locally.

6. Ron AKA

Ron AKA Guest

You can easily get a nice Savage rimfire and scope (although it may come from China if you are not selective) for that much. Made in Canada, not China, but with the devalued US$ they are likely to be going up as existing stock is used up. Unfortunately ammo for it made in Europe has gone up already, except for old stock. For those that like the US ammo, though there is no reason for it to be going up, other than they can.

Ron

7. mym1a

mym1a Guest

lol purchased my new toy with my tax return 460 S&W

8. CATFISHNUGGET

CATFISHNUGGET Guest

A plasma ray with nano interface and hyperstun

9. Windwalker are you going to buy a pistol or long gun ?

I'm buying a Ruger LCP 380 holster and ammo. And a Bushnell scope for my 22 magnum rifle.

My wife can have the rest to go with her check...A.H

10. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

2- more Mosins and money left over !:09:

11. meatloaf

meatloaf Guest

yeah now were talking.

12. Paper

Paper I can justify anything. Forum Contributor

I had to pull another $200 out of my own pocket (not like that money didn't come from there in the first place) and I've order everything to build an AR15..

The money is paying for a gun, manufactured in the US, bought in the US from a US company, and will be assembled in the US and fired in the US..

I'm not a super patriot flag waver, but I think I've done my part with this money to help stimulate the US economy.. Also, I figure the money from the government just purchased a gun that may be banned by this time next year..

13. meatloaf

meatloaf Guest

AMEN

14. Muddog

Muddog Guest

Maybe a gunsafe, maybe ammo, but only a gun if sweetheart has no idea:scool:

15. Big Tool

Big Tool G&G Newbie

MS
    savage 10fp 308 or something in 308

16. tbonecpk

tbonecpk Guest

$600 I dunno I guess I would go out and buy an M1911a1 lol the long guns are gonna cost me a lot more than that lol

17. springfield armory 1911 long slide 45 acp

18. Isn't it part United Arab Emirates (or whatever it is) money also? lol Oh and also, I'll let you know when I decide and or get it.