$69M in Calif. welfare money, blown out of the state

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by grizcty, Oct 5, 2010.

1. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

2. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

3. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

That's a sick story.

On that note, I need to take my welfare money and go blow it in Vegas! See you guys later!

(kidding, I'm a gainfully employeed teacher.)

4. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

You beat me to it! I was going to post this. Pretty FUBAR.

5. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Looks like some Kalifornia welfare folks are imitating congress critters...

6. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum Forum Contributor

I was born and raised in Kilifornia. Drove a truck had a massive heart attack. Went home to CA because I could'nt drive after the heart attack (45% heart damage). Tried getting on social services. Bills piling up, no money coming in. Went to the social services dept. I was told that they could not help me. Yet sitting in the ss office were 2 wetback women could not speak english. They got it all handed to them. Me I got 50 bucks in food stamps. Everyone who works in the ss offices in CA speaks spanish. I didn't get the new car, the house, the food stamps, or the free medical. I guess it was the color of my skin, white. Besides they needed me to keep workin to get more of my tax dollars so more wetbacks could get all the bennifits.

7. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee

Welcome to the USSA, comrade!

8. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

You really don't expect them to spend it on food or utilities, do you? That's what food banks and local charities are for, right?

9. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum Forum Contributor

Well I can tell you after driving at truck for a number of years it is not juat Kilifornia anymore. These wetbacks are in every big city in America. Places you would never expect to see one. I moved to a small town in Tennessee and there they are in the walmrt doing like they do in kilifornia blocking the isle and jaber jawin in spanish. So in the end they are not just taking jobs and tax dollars from 1 or 2 states it is running rampid nation wide. I feel that if and when SHTF it is going to be a Civil War against all illigal nationalities