7.62x25 ammo for cheap

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by joshuaalanmille, May 13, 2008.

1. joshuaalanmille

joshuaalanmille Guest

anyone wanting to get rid of some 7.62x25 let me know please i'm moving to alaska in a few months and i know itl probably be hard to find well maybe not since you can thro a stone to russia **** near from the coast but i still dont wanna chance it i gotta cz 52 that eats anything you feed it so im not picky

2. Tulamosin

Tulamosin G&G Enthusiast

Sorry mate, can't give up any of mine. I've got a hungry 52 and TT33 to feed. Go check out Sportsman's Guide.

1,224 rounds of Romanian for 134.97

360 Rds. 7.62x25 Tokarev 86 Gr. Ammo, Pistol Ammunition, Military/Surplus at Sportsman's Guide

Same stuff I feed mine. Gone through approximately 300 rounds and haven't had a single problem. (as opposed to some S&B that I tried which jammed my Tokarev on the first shot.)

Though I would recommend getting a ammo can opener if you don't already have one; those cans are a pain to open otherwise.

3. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Another reason to start reloading! Just ordered my 7.62X25 dies!:09:

4. Tulamosin

Tulamosin G&G Enthusiast

Don't take this the wrong way; but is reloading financially worthwhile with this caliber yet?

Anyway, more cheap milsurp for me.:AR15firing:

5. It may not be, but atleast you can try to make some more accurate ammo for it. Some guys hop it up a bit too, but this isn't something I would ever recomend trying for saftey reasons. It could cause a failure and seriously injure you if your ammo is loaded too hot. There is some milsurp Bulgarian stuff that has been knowen to cause such failures. Just a head up. Not all the Bulgarian stuffm, just a couple batches of it. There is a lot on the net showing what to look for and how to identify the ammo that's causeiing the problems.

6. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Don't know, prices keep rising for less milsurp to be had.

7. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Plus the factor that I can make hotter, non corrosive rounds.

8. Now if it was 7.63x25 (broomhandle mauser) Id be looking for it. But not 7.62x25 (Tokerov).

9. reginaball

reginaball G&G Newbie

7.62x25 ammo?

are you still looking for 7.62x25 ammo?

10. Don't let ol' clark hear that or else you're in for a diatribe.

11. FS00008

FS00008 Сергей Иванович Мосин. Forum Contributor

I love hot 7.62x25 handloads.