7.62X39 at .16 cents a rd.

Discussion in 'Ammunition Reports' started by GlockMeister, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Once again, I'm broke and though I have a charge card, I just can't do it.

For those that can, AIM Surplus has Yugoslavian 7.62 X 39 ammuntion for .16 cents a rd. That's right. 1,120 rds. for $179.20. Or, 40 rds. for $6.75 a box, but if you buy 28 boxes or more, it's $6.40 a box. But then you're probably better off buying the case.

Yugoslavian 7.62x39 40rd Box on SKS Clips Brass Case

2. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

that's the stuff I buy at my local store. i pay 18 bucks plus tax for 40 rounds. I'm no expert but my sks seems to like it just fine.

3. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Evangelist

Too bad it is non-reloadable and corrosive... IDK if I can allow myself to put corrosive ammo down my CZ 527...

4. Just flush the bore and bolt out with windex and then clean it like normal. Nothing to be afraid of.

5. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

corrosive ammo through bolt actions or single shots...no problem. I would not shoot corrosive through semi autos. Although my Garand has had a lot of corrosive ammo shot through it in it's day!

6. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Evangelist

Then I may buy some, I just don't want to ruin a good rifle

7. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

I was going to say Wideners has it at slightly less than 16 cents a round, but then saw the AIM stuff came on stripper clips, which makes it a better deal. But is only 16 cents a round if you buy 1120. And the 16 cents a round does not include the shipping. With shipping to my zip code it's closer to 18 cents.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  8. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Man am I glad I bought 20,000 rounds when it was $1.99 a box !! No I don't want to sell any !!

9. Tracer

Tracer G&G Aussie Dad

that is good stuff. wonder how accuate it is a a bolt gun, like GMs's cz 527?annybody tried it?

10. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Evangelist

Tracer, if you will send me a sample I will test it for you in my CZ 527 Carbine! LOL I only need 5 shots!

11. Tracer

Tracer G&G Aussie Dad

LOL I do have alot of yugo,HMMM